Golf

kplfishtank

Ready to throw my driver in the bin doing my head in not even hitting it 190 should be hitting it 30 yards more than I am better just hitting a 3 wood as hit it about the same distance.

Tell me about it! , ive left the driver in the locker for the last 2 weeks cause im better with my 3 wood , now im hitting my 3 wood poorly , ive went from 8.3 to 10.8 in the last 18 months cause i can't get off the tee . I feel like i have 1st nerves at every hole . Doing my head in. I'm gonna take dummiesoots advice on widening my stance and feeling more stable from the base.

I stumbled on a decent golf ball last week, lost plenty during my mare of a round my pro v's and pentas were scattered all over the countryside, pulled one out my bag at random on the 17th, screamed it of the tee and the same at the 18th, its a wilson staff ti dna, you can buy them at argos for 8 quid for 12, I played 9 tonight and bashed them a fair distance, give them a go, cant go wrong for the money.

Can you feed back on how it was please mate. Looks great when driving past/through but heard differing reports on condition.

Greens more than acceptable, except for cunts not repairing pitch marks. Damp still in places. Green side bunkers are a disgrace sand far too deep and heavy. But best condition I have played it.

Need to buy new game balls myself, hate spending too much on them went into Argos to buy them Wilson ones pcbear suggested but were out of stock, might just order a couple boxes.

Need to buy new game balls myself, hate spending too much on them went into Argos to buy them Wilson ones pcbear suggested but were out of stock, might just order a couple boxes.

Watt brothers in Glasgow do some good deals in golf balls.

I overdone the golf this weekend, I got new grips so I went down the range on Friday early evening then done a twilight, played 18 Saturday morning then 18 this afternoon, I was flagging at the end right enough.

The argos number for the balls to check stock at your local one is 926/9804.

I overdone the golf this weekend, I got new grips so I went down the range on Friday early evening then done a twilight, played 18 Saturday morning then 18 this afternoon, I was flagging at the end right enough.

The argos number for the balls to check stock at your local one is 926/9804.

Yeah checked online before I went said they had them in stock, went to the store and the didn't have any.

I'll try the site Ryan suggested, cheers mate.

Still waiting on my bloody clubs to arrive over a week now getting impatient, phoned on Friday said they might arrive Saturday but more likely Monday so here's hoping tomorrow is the day.

Yeah checked online before I went said they had them in stock, went to the store and the didn't have any.

I'll try the site Ryan suggested, cheers mate.

Still waiting on my bloody clubs to arrive over a week now getting impatient, phoned on Friday said they might arrive Saturday but more likely Monday so here's hoping tomorrow is the day.

When I got my clubs I got told 2-3 weeks and they were here in a week. You should get them by Wednesday.

When I got my clubs I got told 2-3 weeks and they were here in a week. You should get them by Wednesday.

Yeah they said 10-14 days as a precaution incase something goes wrong but guy said that PING are usually brilliant with getting clubs out rather quickly. Although last Monday was a bank holiday, they were probably shut.