Time to leave out the Union Jack?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think we should introduce a tricolor...

a red, white and blue one :sherlock:

Like France but in a new order :pierre:

i like your style.

but why not just have a french flag turned around :lol:

because flags have the thing where you hang them from the pole the white trim thing and we would look stupid having it the wrong way round :sherlock:

The idea of abandoning a big part of our heritage and culture just to discourage a few BNP voters and activists from supporting the club, just makes me :lol:

HWNN, you have well and truly lost the plot. :lol::lol:

It's not just that - there's the problem of fans causing trouble (some actually DID when we went to Manchester btw...) when we're abroad we do have a problem as we do get the occassional BNP numpties that come from England and elsewhere...

So, NO it's not that simple!

Yeah that is a problem.....with EVERY football club on the planet. Not one club doesn't have a section of idiots who will misbehave. What that has to do with a flag is completely beyond me, and you by the looks of it.

How can you be bored enough to use this as a pathetic fishing thread?

i doubt it will happen to be honest, we should all be proud to see the flag at ibrox. no matter who cling on to rangers.

and we fly more saltires flags in one stand at ibrox than what the bheggers do in the hole of the tottie dome!

British and proud :uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

Must say I think it's time we stopped using this flag for a period of 10 years or so - that way we may get shot of those arseholes in the BNP and those that placate them for the sake of an easy life or to make profits by selling related items...

Everyone in the UK knows we're proud to be British and nothing will change that, but when we're playing (outwith Scotland especially) away from home we should leave those UJ's at home.

It's high time we used the Saltire to emphasise our Scottish heritage!

Of course there's one exception! :uk:

Just fuck off and die. I can't be any more polite to you . Fuck off and die. Go on. Beat it. Fuck off. Go.

Are you feckin daft, we are Scottish and by default we are British and we should be proud to be British. There are good reason for us flying the Union Flag(FYI the Union Jack is the Navy name for the flag).

1. WE are a British club.

2. It Annoys the feck out the bheggars.

3. It’s Blue Red & White, the same as us.

4. It identifies us as a British club.

5. It shows our support for the U.K.

6. It shows our support for the British Crown.

7. It shows our loyalty.

Lecture over

WE ARE THE PEOPLE – end of.

:uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

TRUTH WELL SAID

Must say I think it's time we stopped using this flag for a period of 10 years or so - that way we may get shot of those arseholes in the BNP and those that placate them for the sake of an easy life or to make profits by selling related items...

Everyone in the UK knows we're proud to be British and nothing will change that, but when we're playing (outwith Scotland especially) away from home we should leave those UJ's at home.

It's high time we used the Saltire to emphasise our Scottish heritage!

Of course there's one exception! :uk:

Just fuck off and die. I can't be any more polite to you . Fuck off and die. Go on. Beat it. Fuck off. Go.

Bad Man Loyal (tu)

Are you feckin daft, we are Scottish and by default we are British and we should be proud to be British. There are good reason for us flying the Union Flag(FYI the Union Jack is the Navy name for the flag).

1. WE are a British club.

2. It Annoys the feck out the bheggars.

3. It’s Blue Red & White, the same as us.

4. It identifies us as a British club.

5. It shows our support for the U.K.

6. It shows our support for the British Crown.

7. It shows our loyalty.

Lecture over

WE ARE THE PEOPLE – end of.

:uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

Who cares what they think??!?! I am a British citizen and proud to be one. We are a British club and proud to be one that is all that should matter and all that does matter!

What if Independence occurs and we are no longer in a Britain?

Personally, I see myself as Scottish, but have no issues with The Union Flag, or Britishness, but see it more of an English statement.

I am still a big fucking proddy bigot mind! :crabflute: