• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

funnily enough the link's fucked

DaMarcus Beasley car fire was deliberate, say police

<H2></H2>

Premium Article !

Your account has been frozen. For your available options click the below button.

Options

Premium Article !

To read this article in full you must have registered and have a Premium Content Subscription with the The Scotsman site.

Subscribe

Registered Article !

To read this article in full you must be registered with the site.

Sign InRegister1pixel_spacer.gif1pixel_spacer.gif1pixel_spacer.gif1pixel_spacer.gif1pixel_spacer.gif1pixel_spacer.gif

« Previous « PreviousNext » Next »View GalleryPublished Date: 03 February 2010 AN OLD Firm footballer's car was deliberately set ablaze in a city street, police said last night. Rangers player DaMarcus Beasley's BMW was found alight in Queen's Gardens, Glasgow, on Monday night. Strathclyde Police are treating the incident as wilful fireraising.

American winger Beasley, who joined Rangers in 2007, has played in two World Cups for the USA, in 2002 and 2006.

Hasnt his car been attacked before?

Thats Novo, DMB, Beasley, Shagger and Leah that i can think of off the top of my head

I didnt know DMB had a twin brother who has also had his car fucked? <cr>

That's what i was thinking :lol:<cr>

that any clearer for you ???

2wcodgj.png

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...ire-bombed.html

Sorry don't know how to import a pic like the 1 above.

<h2 class="padding-bottom-7" style="font-size: 1.05em; line-height: 1.05em;"> RANGERS ace DaMarcus Beasley's £65,000 BMW has been PETROL BOMBED outside his home. </h2> The American winger, 27, was at the house in Glasgow's plush west end as the attack took place.

It is the second time in 13 months that one his motors has been targeted.

Last night a source said: "There is no evidence to suggest it was a sectarian attack, but it was the only car on the street that was targeted."

The horrifying attack, described as "disturbing" by Ibrox chiefs, happened late on Monday night.

Beasley heard screeching tyres outside his home - then looked out his window to see the blue 6-series BMW in flames.

It is thought the attackers pulled up beside the vehicle and threw the bomb before speeding off.

It comes after the Rangers ace's £50,000 BMW 650i was broken into and ransacked outside his home in December 2008.

Fellow Gers Allan McGregor, Kevin Thomson and Kenny Miller have all had their cars targeted in the past. And a string of Celtic stars, including goalie Artur Boruc, have also been hit by yobs.

Beasley, who joined Gers in 2007, has played in two World Cups for the USA - 2002 and 2006.

Strathclyde Police said it was treating the attack "as wilfull fire-raising" and a probe was ongoing. A Rangers spokesman added: "This is a disturbing, deplorable incident. The club will do everything we can to assist police."

aye right !!!!!!

Why isn't this being treated as arson or does that apply to buildings only?

If that had hit the fuel tank, that car would have blown into the houses nearby and caused absolute chaos.

Fucking vermin.

If the papers sweep this away, I may re-think my uni course.

poor guy, it would be good for this story to hit the american news, disgraceful treatment of a star player by bitter dispicable wannabee oirish immigrant bastards

really feel for the guy, hes thousands of miles away from his home country, struggling for fitness to do his job, not harming anyone, trying to live his life normally...............and these bastards do that...........they make me sick

its not hard to work out what sort of person would do this........not sectarian? only cause it happened to us! :mad:

theres been that many incidents it seems these cunts are really doing everything and anything they can to intimidate the Rangers family and cause bother for us

THEY ARE SCOTLANDS REAL SHAME

Heed up DaMarcus, youve got 3 medals to collect this year son (tu)

that any clearer for you ???

2wcodgj.png

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...ire-bombed.html

Sorry don't know how to import a pic like the 1 above.

<h2 class="padding-bottom-7" style="font-size: 1.05em; line-height: 1.05em;"> RANGERS ace DaMarcus Beasley's £65,000 BMW has been PETROL BOMBED outside his home. </h2> The American winger, 27, was at the house in Glasgow's plush west end as the attack took place.

It is the second time in 13 months that one his motors has been targeted.

Last night a source said: "There is no evidence to suggest it was a sectarian attack, but it was the only car on the street that was targeted."

The horrifying attack, described as "disturbing" by Ibrox chiefs, happened late on Monday night.

Beasley heard screeching tyres outside his home - then looked out his window to see the blue 6-series BMW in flames.

It is thought the attackers pulled up beside the vehicle and threw the bomb before speeding off.

It comes after the Rangers ace's £50,000 BMW 650i was broken into and ransacked outside his home in December 2008.

Fellow Gers Allan McGregor, Kevin Thomson and Kenny Miller have all had their cars targeted in the past. And a string of Celtic stars, including goalie Artur Boruc, have also been hit by yobs.

Beasley, who joined Gers in 2007, has played in two World Cups for the USA - 2002 and 2006.

Strathclyde Police said it was treating the attack "as wilfull fire-raising" and a probe was ongoing. A Rangers spokesman added: "This is a disturbing, deplorable incident. The club will do everything we can to assist police."

aye right !!!!!!

ano who else would petrol bomb a car. obviously they knew who's car it was. surprised wee nacho's cars not been bombed.