Alex McLeish

gordov

He's is forever saying he won't talk about players at other clubs but he constantly admitting his interest in Boyd and says he'll be back for him in the summer. What a prick......I hope that they get battered down to the bottom half of the Prem!!

Then yesterday he threatens Barry with his place in the team if he joins back up with Scotland!!

Calm it

You can f**k off......you quite happy at other managers tapping up our players?? Didn't think so

Lol!!!!

Alex McLeish is a legend!

Well Said!

We love Big Eck!

This one is a bit like loosing the UEFA Cup to Dick Advocaat in as much as I would rather Boydy was scoring his goals for a friend than some old tom dick or harry ... I would obviously much rather he stayed but I can't see that happening unless we find a buyer for the club before the summer

Amazing and encouraging to see so many people who respected the fabulous job mcleish did.

Such a difference from the tattie howkers who, in the same position, 90% of whom would have been clammering for his head on a spike. Thankfully we only have one or two of these kind of idiots on here.

Alex gave us 2 of our best ever titles. :D

He also broke the record for most games without a win :anguish:

On the 10th match with Inter Milan he got us into the last 16 :praise:

He also lead us to 3rd place in the SPL that season :anguish:

and what did he do the next with feck all to spend?

He's is forever saying he won't talk about players at other clubs but he constantly admitting his interest in Boyd and says he'll be back for him in the summer. What a prick......I hope that they get battered down to the bottom half of the Prem!!

Then yesterday he threatens Barry with his place in the team if he joins back up with Scotland!!

you dont have to be Einstein to work out McLeish would try for Boyd again in the summer! tried to sign him in 2 transfer windows for a transfer fee so it is obvious he will try again when he is out of contract! I would have a lot less respect for McLeish if he turned round and said i´m not interested in signing boyd anymore to be honest. And he has backed up his comments of interest with solid offers so you really can´t criticise the man for being honest

On the 10th match with Inter Milan he got us into the last 16 :praise:

He also lead us to 3rd place in the SPL that season :anguish:

and what did he do the next with feck all to spend?

I'm not slating him, and I'm thankful for the two league titles we won under him. But I'm just pointing out that last season under him tainted a bit of his time with us which is sad.

As for having next to fuck all to spend, if we look back he got more than enough to play with. Plus not a bad team he inherited from Dick Advocaat.

I bet Walter would have took that team under that set of circumstances over the one he has right now :sherlock:

That was the players.

mmm do you indeed know what you are on about ????

2 replies ,one hardly 5 words the other mayb e double that AND YOU EDITED THEM BOTH .........

<cr> <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr>

McLeish was a decent appointment, nowhere near legend status though.

IMO of course :)

made some awful decisions by trying to wheel and deal in the transefer market.

Examples - letting Shotta + Amo go to free up funds to bring in capucho , rodriguez , fan fan , bernard etc. . Falling out with craig moore over international football.

Would we have finished 3rd that season if Amo and Moore had been at the heart of our defence?

Mcleish of then and now are 2 different managers though ... he seems to be able to sign a player that knows how to play these days :)!