John Fleck

Muff

When my Dad told me he wasn't even on the bench, i thought maybe Walter didn't want him to play on the pitch. Who knows?

But would risk other players;

Papac - just back from a knee injury.

Naismith - not long back from injury.

Boyd - just back from surgery.

Miller - hamstring trouble for 2+ years, and just back from injury...

When my Dad told me he wasn't even on the bench, i thought maybe Walter didn't want him to play on the pitch. Who knows?

But would risk other players;

Papac - just back from a knee injury.

Naismith - not long back from injury.

Boyd - just back from surgery.

Miller - hamstring trouble for 2+ years, and just back from injury...

Yeah, i dunno. Just the first thought that came to me when i heard the news.

Inexplicable droppd after some great form.

Reason = Walter hates youth.

I disagree that walter hates youth, we are bringing in the youth and they are playing well when they get a game, maybe walter didnt wanna throw fleck onto that shithole of a pitch, maybe fleck picked up a wee injury, maybe he didnt feel well.

none of us know for sure

I disagree that walter hates youth, we are bringing in the youth and they are playing well when they get a game, maybe walter didnt wanna throw fleck onto that shithole of a pitch, maybe fleck picked up a wee injury, maybe he didnt feel well.

none of us know for sure

I was told, albeit by the missus, that it was a re-occurence of the chicken pox virus he'd suffered from recently. I'd have him and Novo in the side for Sunday if fit.

none of us know for sure

I was told, albeit by the missus, that it was a re-occurence of the chicken pox virus he'd suffered from recently. I'd have him and Novo in the side for Sunday if fit.

the missus is never wrong

:bringbackpierre:

:pierre:

none of us know for sure

I thought you could only get chicken pox once?

Despite giving youth a chance, coz he had to, Walter will always pick experience over youth/skill/drive/hunger

Papac in for Smith when Smith done nothing wrong

Weir and Bougherra back together, Wilson dropping out

Novo/Whittaker ahead of Fleck

McCulloch ahead of Edu, sorry, McCulloch ahead of everyone :(

He does not trust certain players enough and it has cost us in the past and will continue to cost us while he is manager.

Theres not much we can do except talk about it, hes not going to change.

Despite giving youth a chance, coz he had to, Walter will always pick experience over youth/skill/drive/hunger

He does not trust certain players enough and it has cost us in the past and will continue to cost us while he is manager.

gonna try and break down your post a bit mate.

Papac > smith right now so thats an easy desision

wier/boogie have been outstanding together for most of the season and i agree with a) boogie walking bck into the team and b) wier retaining his place, there was no option but to drop wilson.

big lee has been 100% solid for us this season....Edu has not

novo scores goals and terrorises defences, whitty has scored over 8 goals this season - fleck hasn't

It's not about trusting experience over youth, it's about experience being better than youth, we are in a tough title fight, i would want all the experience i could get out on the field.

hope i made sense and didn't just rable on lol

gonna try and break down your post a bit mate.

Papac > smith right now so thats an easy desision

wier/boogie have been outstanding together for most of the season and i agree with a) boogie walking bck into the team and b) wier retaining his place, there was no option but to drop wilson.

big lee has been 100% solid for us this season....Edu has not

novo scores goals and terrorises defences, whitty has scored over 8 goals this season - fleck hasn't

It's not about trusting experience over youth, it's about experience being better than youth, we are in a tough title fight, i would want all the experience i could get out on the field.

hope i made sense and didn't just rable on lol

what do you mean break it down? <cr>:lol:

I prefer Smith, but each to their own.

Weir has been struggling for well over a year, weve been getting away with it

Big Lee imo is rotten, out of position and struggling, i can see past his 100% effort, theres not much more there. Edu is an athlete and a football player, he doesnt need to kick opposing players to get the ball off them, or foul them all the time, hes a natural central midfielder, Big Lee is not.

Novo is not and never will be a wide midfielder, again we get away with it on occassion, not nearly enough though.

Whittaker is really struggling, but i do like him

Experience is not always better than youth imo, depends on the players involved, all that experience didnt count for anything when we drew 3 games on the trot earlier in the campaign, or when we were embarrassed in Europe, or even dropping points at home to a terrible Hearts side, or not bing able to beat Motherwell or Aberdeen away from home.

Its not good enough.

(tu)

Hopefully we can get him back soon, because playing waste of shirts like Naismith, and Whittaker, is not working.

I have never seen someone pull out/away from challenges as much as Naismith does, since the days of Nuno Capucho. Even Capucho could keep control of a ball, and stay on his feet at times.