Kris Boyd's penalty?

Amac9

Graeme Smith came up to him and tried to put him off but did anyone see what he did to him?

It was like he put his finger over his mouth to tell him to shut up before stepping back with a cheeky grin on his face and smashing the ball low into the bottom corner!

Smith knew where it was going but the power and accuracy he gets on his penalties means another GK bites the dust.

His penalty taking is second to none.

Being able to put a penalty into the side netting like that is a brilliant skill to have.

It's pretty much unstoppable too, when he puts it in that exact spot I've not seen a goalie stop it.

(Yes, he has missed penalties, i'm not saying he hasn't)

I've not seen a reply, and I couldn't give a shit if it wasn't a penalty. We should have had one in the 1st half, Conroy stopped the play when Miller was through on goal... it looked like the ball was getting away from Miller, but he was still fouled.

Kris Boyd stepped up, and stuck away the penalty, and you won't see a better one than that - no keeper would have got it!

What a pen it was.

I take the pens for my football team, and I can tell you its not so easy taking a penalty, even in amateur football.

So I reckon it would be a lot harder in front of a packed 50,000seater stadium.