***The Official Rangers v St. Mirren Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:
:whittaker: :bougherra: :wilson: :ssmith:
:beasley: :edu: :thomson: :lafferty:
:boyd: :miller:

Sounds like Walter Smith may chose to rest a few players, and possibly rotate in the coming weeks, as we have some big games coming up - and I feel this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

You can't drop anyone after the Hibs game, because the team played well - I'd rest the likes of Weir, Papac, Davis... and give some game time to the players that need it.

:whittaker: :bougherra: :wilson: :papac:
:beasley: :davis: :edu: :novo:
:boyd: :lafferty:

I would have Miller on the bench. No need to risk that hamstring injury.

Hopefully Fleck recovers for this game.

:whittaker: :bougherra: :wilson: :papac:

:beasley: :davis: :edu: :novo:

:boyd: :lafferty:

I would have Miller on the bench. No need to risk that hamstring injury.

Hopefully Fleck recovers for this game.

I would go for this. Maybe rest Davis and bring him on if needed.

Disappointing we have this game to be honest, could have been doing with a free midweek. I'd freshen up the team, give the likes of Edu, Naismith, Smith, Beasley, Fleck and Broadfoot some much needed match time and give Davis, Papac and Weir a wee breather!!! I expect nothing less than a comfortable victory (preferably in 90 minutes).

i would rest a few of our key players for the league games coming up

:alexander:

:whittaker: :broadfoot: :wilson: :ssmith:

:novo: :edu: :thomson: :Naismith:

:fleck:

:lafferty:

Thats the team I would go for give players a rest for the final push of the season :craphead:

We shouldn't underestimate St Mirren, even though I firmly believe we will beat them I would still have a strongish team on the park.

:alexander:

:beasley: :thomson: :mcculloch: :wylde:

:boyd: :Naismith:

We are limited with the amount of subs for the Scottish Cup, which I think is ridiculous, but I would have Davis, Novo and Miller on the bench.

Would play Beasley and Boyd to give them more playing time and get back to match fitness.

I personally would make few changes - Weir doesn't train much I believe and prefers playing.

Bougherra was moaning about being tired after AC so it may be an opportunity to rest him instead.

I would keep MCollouch and Thomson in the centre as the more time they get together the better.

I would go for same 11 that started 2nd half of Hibs game, Lafferty in for Beasley, which keeps Kye confidece high and Beasley on as sub to get some ame time later on.

I'd love to see Edu get at least 60 minutes of the game as I think he's great in midfield and after the Hibs game I don't see an yreason for Lafferty to be dropped. Can't deny the fact he's looked a lot better out on the left wing than he done with hsi run of games up front this season.

I'd go for something like this with Naismith getting a chance to play up front with Boyd. I wouldn't risk Miller ahead of the trip to Perth because we'll be needing him for that one and the OF game.

:beasley: :edu: :thomson: :lafferty:

:boyd: :Naismith: