bougherra

wilson

davis

lafferty

novo

miller

papac

thomson

all go, oh wait a minute.................................

The bottom line is this squad is a lot weaker than it was 18 or even 12 months ago. It was probably oversized but we are losing a lot of quality without replacing it and that is never a good thing.

FFS we are 10 points clear.Give it a rest. <cr>

Not saying it wasn't Muir but where did you hear that? That aside then do you agree that is Smith didn't want Mendes to go then the deal wouldn't have happened? Hardly a firesale.

I genuinely want to know what's happening but as several people have already stated, if Muir came out and told us 100% what his role was at the club the RST/FFwouldn't believe him.

Meanwhile SDM is sitting laughing without a hint of criticism, it might not be popular with some but if you want to be angry and protest at someone then why not him? Why is it the guy who was brought in to steady the ship?

I'm not overly concerned with the word firesale but what does concern me is players leaving, wages coming off, fees coming in and the cash disappearing. Smith's reaction suggests he believes it was duplicitous. With that in mind, is it any wonder people are suspicious of Donald Muir? The alleged secret meeting only adds to this air of suspicion meanwhile Bears are sitting in the dark bickering with one another largely because of this.

I used that word as that's the word that was bandied about by RST/FF..

Do you know I don't think Muir gives a flying fvck what we know, TBH it's not really his place to go public with too much detail given the nature of his role. Although I do agree our Chairman or Bain should try and clear matters up, that said once again whenever they do make statements they're also rubbished.

As for secret meetings, let's be honest they happen in all walks of life none more so than in football so I'm not overly disturbed by that aspect. Talking about secret meetings what about all the talk from RST/FF reagrding takeovers, "it will all happen soon" "we can't say too much but we've spoken with the people behind it" "Florida billionaires/millionaires are in the picture, we can't say too much just now" etc etc the irony of it all :blush:

Let's make one thing clear though, I simply believe this attack(and the others) by FF was completely unwarranted is about low as I've seen a Rangers fan sink! The RST /FF have an agenda to push and hell mend anyone who tries to get in their way, as many people(myself included) have experienced.

aye i know canae believe we let

shagger

boyd

bougherra

wilson

davis

lafferty

novo

miller

papac

thomson

The bottom line is this squad is a lot weaker than it was 18 or even 12 months ago. It was probably oversized but we are losing a lot of quality without replacing it and that is never a good thing.

Nonsense.

The future of this club lies partly with the youth. Unless you think we're above any sort of financial despair, I cannot imagine why you think that we could afford the size of squad we had 18 months ago.

This squad allows the likes of Wilson, Fleck, Wylde and Ness to develop, perhaps into the next £9m Alan Hutton. Surely a good thing?

Notwithstanding the fact that we're probably going to win the league by a country mile for the first time since Advocaat.....

No idea if contacts is going to post in reply to the accusations aimed at him but given the author of the piece in the original post (Barry221 IIRC) couldn't even get the number of people present at the meeting correct, then I'd question his ability to post the actual minutiae of what was discussed.

I presume that was high level information that was deemed not fit for release elsewhere?

shagger

boyd

bougherra

wilson

davis

lafferty

novo

miller

papac

thomson

We're ten points clear of a team who have spent millions on their squad during the last six months. Give me a balanced squad over that anyday.

shagger

boyd

bougherra

wilson

davis

lafferty

novo

miller

papac

thomson

yet we have a bigger lead than we ever had at any point in the last 12-18 months. what the fuck do you want? a public hanging of muir? We have got rid of mendes, a good player but him or davis, only 1 winner for me. Who else has gone?? what influential player has gone?

believe what you want, but ffs if you posted on here or even lurked on here you would know contacts and certain others tend not to post shite, or have agendas.

If I were contacts I wouldn't touch this thread or comment on the character assassination in the original post. Absolutely no good can come from it. Having said that, there were many questions asked of him in the original thread that remain unanswered. Some clarification on some of the points raised would be appreciated.

We are a quality right-back down on the squad from 18 months ago.

On the other hand, we have;

A settled strike partnership.

Steven Davis coming into his own.

Kevin Thomson looking smashing again.

Fleck developing well.

The best young defender in Scotland.

Bougherra has replaced Cuellar effortlessly.

I don't think things are as bad as some seemingly want to make out.

No idea if contacts is going to post in reply to the accusations aimed at him but given the author of the piece in the original post (Barry221 IIRC) couldn't even get the number of people present at the meeting correct, then I'd question his ability to post the actual minutiae of what was discussed.

I presume that was high level information that was deemed not fit for release elsewhere?

what so he just made it up? do alarm bells not start ringing or are you that daft? :rolleyes:

No, I just made an arse of myself by not being able to count in single figures... :(

shagger

boyd

bougherra

wilson

davis

lafferty

novo

miller

papac

thomson

yet we have a bigger lead than we ever had at any point in the last 12-18 months. what the fuck do you want? a public hanging of muir? We have got rid of mendes, a good player but him or davis, only 1 winner for me. Who else has gone?? what influential player has gone?

believe what you want, but ffs if you posted on here or even lurked on here you would know contacts and certain others tend not to post shite, or have agendas.

HAS ANYONE mentioned the fact that we are guaranteed the CL money and will have the nucleus of our championship winning squad ,

whilst over the road they have just posted a financial loss which is going to get worse and the fact that as they have numerous loan signings THEY WILL have to start another rebuild come the summer ...

i know whos situation id rather be in ...

:lol:

what so he just made it up? do alarm bells not start ringing or are you that daft? :rolleyes:

Not at all. I figured if Frankie knew information such as a definite number of people at the meeting that it might have came my way before now. I see he misread the initial post and therefore this point is now redundant.

It's weird how FF gets slated for being a dictatorship and ban happy. The abuse I've taken tonight for offering a point of view borders on the ridiculous. Perhaps if a more severe line was taken with regards to the way people are spoken to this site might be able to prosper a bit more.

Not at all. I figured if Frankie knew information such as a definite number of people at the meeting that it might have came my way before now. I see he misread the initial post and therefore this point is now redundant.

It's weird how FF gets slated for being a dictatorship and ban happy. The abuse I've taken tonight for offering a point of view borders on the ridiculous. Perhaps if a more severe line was taken with regards to the way people are spoken to this site might be able to prosper a bit more.

considering the abuse you have aimed at this site i think people have been fairly polite.....

Nonsense.

The future of this club lies partly with the youth. Unless you think we're above any sort of financial despair, I cannot imagine why you think that we could afford the size of squad we had 18 months ago.

This squad allows the likes of Wilson, Fleck, Wylde and Ness to develop, perhaps into the next £9m Alan Hutton. Surely a good thing?

Notwithstanding the fact that we're probably going to win the league by a country mile for the first time since Advocaat.....

I acknowledged the squad was oversized but I'm perplexed at how anyone can dispute it is now weaker.

I'm all for developing youth players but not just for the sake of it.

considering the abuse you have aimed at this site i think people have been fairly polite.....

Myself personally? Do elaborate...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Get this guy a medal, he's made my night.

shagger

boyd

bougherra

wilson

davis

lafferty

novo

miller

papac

thomson

We're ten points clear of a team who have spent millions on their squad during the last six months. Give me a balanced squad over that anyday.

Walter Smith with millions to spend and Tony Mowbray with millions to spend are two very different propositions I'm sure you'll agree.

HAS ANYONE mentioned the fact that we are guaranteed the CL money and will have the nucleus of our championship winning squad ,

whilst over the road they have just posted a financial loss which is going to get worse and the fact that as they have numerous loan signings THEY WILL have to start another rebuild come the summer ...

i know whos situation id rather be in ...

The choice isn't between our situation and Celtic's. Unfortunately, if we continue to sell our best players, and, more importantly, fail to replace them it will become increasingly difficult to retain our title.

the site would be able to prosper if folk never came on trying to dictate to others ..

Myself personally? Do elaborate...

I was thinking of inflammatory pish like this....

but people state they don't like FollowFollow on here every single day. It's almost the single biggest theme of the website craphead2.gif

I'm sure you know what to do if you don't like what happens here....... :)

We are a quality right-back down on the squad from 18 months ago.

On the other hand, we have;

A settled strike partnership.

Steven Davis coming into his own.

Kevin Thomson looking smashing again.

Fleck developing well.

The best young defender in Scotland.

Bougherra has replaced Cuellar effortlessly.

I don't think things are as bad as some seemingly want to make out.

I don't want to make things out to be bad at all. We have the nucleus of a very good squad but people are concerned that the best parts of that squad may be dismantled. These concerns may prove to be unfounded but when the manager of the Club says things will get worse then it shouldn't surprise you that people ask questions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Get this guy a medal, he's made my night.

Wrong choice of words perhaps. I meant it might be open to a fuller, more rounded debate (and I know FF isn't either, sort of the point I'm trying to make)