Another perception on recent claims by contacts/boss

Shipyard Blues

I wondered how long it would be before open season was declared on Suck...

Forming an opinion on FF without taking him into consideration, is like forming an opinion on North Korea without taking Kim Jong-Il into consideration.

Opinions are like arseholes....

He's declared open season on others. Let's not pretend there is some sort of halo there...

I thought RM was above such petty squabbles :angel:

(Not really the best smiley but your 'halo' comment required it)

RM admin are as far as I can see.... :)

Frankie I think people like yourself who can rise above politics need to take on the responsibility to bridge whatever gap that exists, for the sake of us all and the club we love.

With respect I tried via the STS project and was given short thrift by others unfortunately...

However my door always remains open to constructive debate - no matter the participants.

:)

He's declared open season on others. Let's not pretend there is some sort of halo there...

Let's also not pretend he is the devil incarnate.

Interesting article.

I await one of the authors of RM's weekend articles coming along to clear this mess up.

Forming an opinion on FF without taking him into consideration, is like forming an opinion on North Korea without taking Kim Jong-Il into consideration.

I'll bow to your superior knowledge of both. :D

I'll bow to your superior knowledge of both. :D

Well I do post on both RM and FF ;)

Interesting article.

I await one of the authors of RM's weekend articles coming along to clear this mess up.

I'd be disappointed if either felt the need to respond to such personal attacks, there is no need to involve themselves in that.

Lots of people from FF jumping on this as if it were gospel. Lots of people here jumping on it as if it were entirely ficticious.

Not one person has asked the only really important question, so I will;

Boss, Contacts, did you sit down with Mr. Muir this week?

Contacts did, as well as a few other well-known and respected Rangers fans.

Interesting article.

I'd be disappointed if either felt the need to respond to such personal attacks, there is no need to involve themselves in that.

Not really a personal attack per se. Contacts stuck his head above the parapet and provided information. Information which is now being refuted. He should have no problem responding to mine and N_L's points.

Am I the only person who finds the squabbling on both forums pathetic. The same as the squabbles as the RSA, RST and the Assembly have.

No I'm the same, and I know what bastard to blame for it.

Who's that then....

In all seriousness there's three threads on this site with Rangers fans arguing with Rangers supporters. It's a fuckin shambles. Everyone should be pulling together for the sake of our club.

As DB said earlier apparently everyone was lookin into buying the club earlier this season. Hurts me to say it but I don't our support could organise a prayer in a Mosque!!

Interesting article.

Not really a personal attack per se. Contacts stuck his head above the parapet and provided information. Information which is now being refuted. He should have no problem responding to mine and N_L's points.

That is all well and good if it was just the information that was being disputed. But when he is being reffered to as Muir's PR man and accused of self-interest it is hardly worth responding to.

Pretty low for whoever is responsible for the article to have to hide behind another poster though.

Frankie I think people like yourself who can rise above politics need to take on the responsibility to bridge whatever gap that exists, for the sake of us all and the club we love.

With respect I tried via the STS project and was given short thrift by others unfortunately...

However my door always remains open to constructive debate - no matter the participants.

:)

Well dont give up, someday soon we must stand together or face the bleak and damning alternative.

Am I the only person who finds the squabbling on both forums pathetic. The same as the squabbles as the RSA, RST and the Assembly have.

No

I`ve tried on other threads over by to try and convince people that division will be the biggest enemy , it appears that I`m pissing against the wind , I noticed the comment mentioning me earlier and how me posting here seemed to act like a red rag to a bull to folk over here who were pissed at FF , not something that bothers me either way . I`m a big boy ( for a dwarf ) and stuff like this will always fly over my head as I`m too stupid to be annoyed by it.

It would seem that despite some of us posting that we don`t give a shit about FF , RM , RST or RSA when it comes down to this protest that some folk believe that its a Mark Dingwall led initiative , thats their call if they believe it then there ain`t a great deal I can say to convince them otherwise .

all I`ll say is this

Like others I`ll be aware that a huge part of this is down to something that happened with regards to the RST , I couldn`t give a monkeys toss about it . I`m not in full possession of all the details as to what happened and have no interest in knowing now .

I love The Rangers FC , its as simple as that

Anyone ( and I mean anyone ) using any fight to further their own personal ambitions is a fucking half wit in my eyes , and I couldn`t give a rats arse where they post , or are members of or blah blah blah blah , etc

This article on FF means the same to me as the one posted on the night before the protest on here .

Division .

No I'm the same, and I know what bastard to blame for it.

Who's that then....

In all seriousness there's three threads on this site with Rangers fans arguing with Rangers supporters. It's a fuckin shambles. Everyone should be pulling together for the sake of our club.

As DB said earlier apparently everyone was lookin into buying the club earlier this season. Hurts me to say it but I don't our support could organise a prayer in a Mosque!!

As I said earlier (possibly on this thread), the fact that almost all of us come from a Protestant background makes it impossible to get agreement on pretty well anything.

No

I`ve tried on other threads over by to try and convince people that division will be the biggest enemy , it appears that I`m pissing against the wind , I noticed the comment mentioning me earlier and how me posting here seemed to act like a red rag to a bull to folk over here who were pissed at FF , not something that bothers me either way . I`m a big boy ( for a dwarf ) and stuff like this will always fly over my head as I`m too stupid to be annoyed by it.

It would seem that despite some of us posting that we don`t give a shit about FF , RM , RST or RSA when it comes down to this protest that some folk believe that its a Mark Dingwall led initiative , thats their call if they believe it then there ain`t a great deal I can say to convince them otherwise .

all I`ll say is this

Like others I`ll be aware that a huge part of this is down to something that happened with regards to the RST , I couldn`t give a monkeys toss about it . I`m not in full possession of all the details as to what happened and have no interest in knowing now .

Anyone ( and I mean anyone ) using any fight to further their own personal ambitions is a fucking half wit in my eyes , and I couldn`t give a rats arse where they post , or are members of or blah blah blah blah , etc

This article on FF means the same to me as the one posted on the night before the protest on here .

Division .

I'm all for unity but not at any cost. You can't trust a rattlesnake.

No

all I`ll say is this

Division .

If it allowed me to talk to you again i can only view it as a good thing....... :blush:

;)

No

all I`ll say is this

Division .

If it allowed me to talk to you again i can only view it as a good thing....... :blush:

;)

With the chance of being called a homo , I must admit that I missed you :D

That is all well and good if it was just the information that was being disputed. But when he is being reffered to as Muir's PR man and accused of self-interest it is hardly worth responding to.

Pretty low for whoever is responsible for the article to have to hide behind another poster though.

Your last sentence is quite correct.

I still maintain that if this information is not correct then there will be no problem with clarity being given.

I don't know what to believe any more but I know that we as a support are in a massive mess.