***The Official St. Johnstone v Rangers Thread***

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :mcculloch: :thomson: :fleck:

:boyd: :miller:

Massive game, the biggest of the season so far, and one we must win. The back four, three in midfield, and two upfront, pretty much pick themselves, it's the left side that gives us problems. Nacho Novo does not look fit, and he is out of form, Steven Naismith cannot play out there (like playing with a man down), who know's if DaMarcus Beasley is fit enough?, and Kyle Lafferty is far too inconsistant - bar two halves, he has been dreadful. Don't particularly like Steven Whittaker out there, and at this moment in time, should replace Broadfoot at right back, who is playing no better than a Sunday league player.

St. Johnstone will be no mugs, so we must raise our game, and play from the first, to final whistle!

This (tu)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Difficult tie but we should be going into this game expecting nothing less than 3pts.

St. Johnstone will have taken a lot of confidence from last night but we're the league leaders and champions.

Just do it (again) Rangers. :praise:

I think we will see that team that Muff posted.

This game is absolutely massive! If we win we go 13 clear and with celtc facing a difficult game at home to a team they have not beat this season as well as having a few players missing the pressure will be on them big style. But if we drop points we could be going into the OF game 7 or 8 points ahead.

We must win at all costs!

The main thing is to get the three points, which will edge us that little bit closer to retaining the league title - especially with the celtc game the following weekend, but it will also put pressure on celtc.

(tu)

I cannot see Celtic picking up all three points, especially against an on-form Dundee United.

I think WS will play the same team as started against Hibs.

Attitude is everything here. Remember Celtic beat this lot 4-1 in Perth not so long ago, so their result vs Hibs the other night was a real surprise.

My guess is a hard game that we win by a couple of goals.

Just saw in another thread that Papaguy is going to this match.

No :anguish:

Stick on draw!

If we don't win, I'll not go back this year - for Rangers' sake :lol:

I bet you are like the Reaper. As soon as everyone sees you entering the ground they know something bad is sure to happen :D

Instead of Blue Oyster Cult singing Don't Fear the Reaper they should be singing Don't Fear the Papa!

Think Walter will go with the team Muff posted This is going to be another hard game and they will be on a high after the other night.Every game is a must win now and although we won't play pretty stuff I reckon we will come out of it with full points.

I have a feeling that Derek McInnes will never put out a team that will beat Walter because to him Walter will always be the gaffer

Aye i thought along the same lines when i heard Jody Morris wasny playing against the hiv's the other night ,i was thinking McInnes was letting the hiv's catch up wi the unwashed ,fuck me how different that game turned out ,anyway back to Rangers ,imo i really think we will win by three /four ,even though it wont be all us all of the time in the game, three points will be more than welcome