***The Official St. Johnstone v Rangers Thread***

Muff

St. Johnstone have a number of injuries.

Kenny Deuchar joins Peter MacDonald, Kevin Rutkiewicz, Stuart McCaffrey and Martin Hardie on the sidelines, Jody Morris is a doubt

No excuses, get the job done Rangers!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had a fantastic win in midweek, but we really should accept no less than 3 points tomorrow. Good performance, good win please :D

TBH that put me in mind of our 3-0 win at the Stad Gerland ... these results do happenin in fooball but are rare.

I didn't really mean that McInnes would't try against us ... rather I just don't think psychologically he sees himself on a par with Walter and that will always come out in his teams performance. Jimmy Connors always said he had problems playing Borg because in his words "I just couldn't get beside him" and I think it's the same with Walter and Derek

I hope Davis starts through the middle with KT with DMB & Nacho on the flanks

Big Lee won't get dropped tho

TBH big lee doesnt really deserve to be dropped thats why. Kevin Thomson was good against hibs but thats been his only good game in the last 10!

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:beasley: :davis: :mcculloch: :novo:

:miller: :boyd:

We should be using this game to sharpen our claws prior to the celtic game at the end of the month. No mercy, no surrender and I expect a 3 goal margin at the very least come full time.

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:beasley: :davis: :mcculloch: :novo:

:miller: :boyd:

We should be using this game to sharpen our claws prior to the celtic game at the end of the month. No mercy, no surrender and I expect a 3 goal margin at the very least come full time.

doh