McGregor Attacked: sourced on BBC

gordov

My first post on here but I am not a taig. I suspect I will get called a troll though.

Heard from my mate who is a journalist with a Scottish tabloid that rumours are rife in the office that it was his bird that gave him a doing.

The police can't find any CCTV of him in Bath Street on the night in question and certainly not of him getting attacked, he was meant to be seen looking ok getting into a taxi.

He also reckons, although this is his opinion, that the blood on his back was from her stamping on him with her heels, fuck knows how she gave him a black eye though.

Could well be bullshit but why let the truth get in the way of a good story??

Facebook

Few of my mates were told similar today, no idea if its legit or really even where it came from but the cops questioning him over irregularities in his story doesnt look good... I know for a fact that every inch of the town is convered by CCTV so if he was attacked then it will be on tape. CCTV saved me from a serious assault charge after it showed me defending myself after somebody attacking me first, the police who lifted me then basically told me that the cameras cover every main street in the city centre and that they would show who was tellin the truth. Took ages for them to find it mind you because there are so many cameras. Could be they just needed more info or clarification from McGregor to try and find the footage.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to take a bow after breaking the news first......pretty impressed by the views!! Fingers crossed for Sunday lads and lasses!!

You posted a crock, much like the other one claiming his auntie mary's second cousin twice removed best pal who he went to school with from the badlands of easterhouse was the culprit, only we are now becoming aware that the assasin may have been a lot nearer than your post suggested, how did the Royal get involved ?

My first post on here but I am not a taig. I suspect I will get called a troll though.

Heard from my mate who is a journalist with a Scottish tabloid that rumours are rife in the office that it was his bird that gave him a doing.

The police can't find any CCTV of him in Bath Street on the night in question and certainly not of him getting attacked, he was meant to be seen looking ok getting into a taxi.

He also reckons, although this is his opinion, that the blood on his back was from her stamping on him with her heels, fuck knows how she gave him a black eye though.

Facebook

Thank you for the info secret agent Facebook, The Establishment lives on :ph34r:

I'd just like to take a bow after breaking the news first......pretty impressed by the views!! Fingers crossed for Sunday lads and lasses!!

You posted a crock, much like the other one claiming his auntie mary's second cousin twice removed best pal who he went to school with from the badlands of easterhouse was the culprit, only we are now becoming aware that the assasin may have been a lot nearer than your post suggested, how did the Royal get involved ?

Come back to me when you've been on a bit longer

Facebook

I heard the exact same story.