McGregor Attacked: sourced on BBC

gordov

If Kenny Miller was at Sheridan's birthday, then he would be ripped to shreds!

Why should they not be there ?

I'm not going to say who should be where. I'm just pointing out how different the response would be...

Why wouldn't the response be different? It's not as if McGregor's played for the bheasts is it?

And?

And what? You were stating the obvious when saying that Miller would get a different response for having been there. I then stated the obvious by saying why that would be the case. :D

Anyway, there's only a certain percentage of fans that can never forgive Miller for playing for them & it's probably not a majority percentage either.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure if this is true Walter will go through him tomorrow in training. for putting himself in a position like he did in the week of an OF game.

tbh I think Greegs can be weak and talked into doing stuff he knows is not right and this might just be another case of him showing that.

It gets to the stage where you just need to accept that if you want to play for Rangers or Celtic, the amount of fuckwits in West Central Scotland mean that your social life will have to suffer a dramatic decrease.

Seemingly he was attacked in town last night and taken to the Royal with a broken jaw! Good friend of mine is a doctor there.

is your mate one of those ? Could be just saying that to make us a tiny wee bit nervous for Sunday. Still isnt happening :) Alexander will come and do the job

Seemingly he was attacked in town last night and taken to the Royal with a broken jaw! Good friend of mine is a doctor there.

l havent lived up there for many years but when l did The Royal was where you went

if you caught a dose of the green stuff!!! :ph34r:

Do you know what department this quack works in?

He dives to the left :uk:

Same here as on FF, unbelievable that people are actually blaming McGregor for going to a party.

Who needs enemies with fans like this.

It wasn't just any old party though! It was a pikey party in a caravan on a gypo park... (tu)

Same here as on FF, unbelievable that people are actually blaming McGregor for going to a party.

Who needs enemies with fans like this.

Personally, I'd lock them in the house for two weeks before Old Firm games, and only let them out to train :pipe:

But realistically, you're right. You don't expect to get attacked wherever you go, especially to a mate's party.

It's probably easy to come out and say: "It was a fucking tim!", but who knows what McGregor's been up to behind the scenes.

I know of a few incidents recently where he's been very lucky that girls haven't ran to the press.

So in a roundabout way, you are saying McGregor is sailing far too close to the wind?

Surly Walter would have all his players on a very tight leash :unsure:

From what I've heard/seen, he's not learned many lessons from the last time the press caught him out about cheating on his bird.

That's sad to hear, cause that's all we would need is for another scandal to hit the media :mad:

Shagger needs a minder he is too easy a target for the bhggers.

See if he was trying to rattle your bird, what would you do?

Tell him he was only getting the back door because I was gonna be in the front.