McGregor Attacked: sourced on BBC

gordov

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change the uppercase S in "Scotland" to lowercase "s" for the BBC links to work.

Why is that?

I can't be arsed doing that all the time.

I'm not quite sure. It is the same with Times Online articles. I don't know if it is some kind of attempt to avoid hotlinking and making people actually visit the BBC/Times homepages.

BBC link's never seem to work for me :mad:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/Scotland/glasgow_and_west/8526847.stm

Police have said they are treating an attack on a 45-year-old man in Govan, Glasgow, as attempted murder.

He was stabbed after being chased by a group of up to four men as he walked along Cornwall Street in Kinning Park at about 1230 GMT on Saturday.

The attackers made off in a silver estate car towards Paisley Road Toll.

The man was taken to the Southern General where staff described his condition as "serious". Police have appealed for witnesses.

One of the suspects was described as white, with a local accent, around 6ft 2ins, late 20s - early 30s, slim build, sharp features, wearing dark clothing and a green and white scarf.

Det Con Mark McLennan said: "Our enquiries are still at an early stage. I would appeal to anyone who may have witnessed the attack to come forward.

"I would also like to hear from anyone who may have been aware of the car or the suspects in the area prior to the incident."

It's a text that is going around apparently, saying it happened at clillian sheridans party ??

How stupid is he? Does he seriously think that it will be full of Rangers fans and he will be safe?

He doesn't deserve to be attacked but he surely needs a slap for stupidty, it's happening far too often!

Is he not allowed to have mates that play for them? <cr>

Exactly (tu)

It's a text that is going around apparently, saying it happened at clillian sheridans party ??

How stupid is he? Does he seriously think that it will be full of Rangers fans and he will be safe?

He doesn't deserve to be attacked but he surely needs a slap for stupidty, it's happening far too often!

Exactly (tu)

Shouldnt be mixing with the enemy

Exactly (tu)

Don't be stupid.....

BBC link's never seem to work for me mad.gif

http://news.bbc.co.u...est/8526847.stm

Police have said they are treating an attack on a 45-year-old man in Govan, Glasgow, as attempted murder.

He was stabbed after being chased by a group of up to four men as he walked along Cornwall Street in Kinning Park at about 1230 GMT on Saturday.

The man was taken to the Southern General where staff described his condition as "serious". Police have appealed for witnesses.

One of the suspects was described as white, with a local accent, around 6ft 2ins, late 20s - early 30s, slim build, sharp features, wearing dark clothing and a green and white scarf.

Det Con Mark McLennan said: "Our enquiries are still at an early stage. I would appeal to anyone who may have witnessed the attack to come forward.

"I would also like to hear from anyone who may have been aware of the car or the suspects in the area prior to the incident."

Could you imagine the press re-inventing that one. Sporting Lisbon fans attack man in Govan!

Exactly (tu)

his life he can do what he wants he's a big boy

BBC link's never seem to work for me mad.gif

http://news.bbc.co.u...est/8526847.stm

Could you imagine the press re-inventing that one. Sporting Lisbon fans attack man in Govan!

:lol: :lol: