The Protestant traditions of the Rangers football club

bouncy

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well said.

although i recently received an email from a member called "bel" who has 6 posts and joined 17th Feb...telling em he was a catholic rangers supporter and my joke about ask wed offended him and to stop all the sectarian stuff.

i told him its part of the tradition of being raised a rangers fan etc etc, and he hit out with how im not a real supporter and all that shite.

:wanker:

well said.

although i recently received an email from a member called "bel" who has 6 posts and joined 17th Feb...telling em he was a catholic rangers supporter and my joke about ask wed offended him and to stop all the sectarian stuff.

i told him its part of the tradition of being raised a rangers fan etc etc, and he hit out with how im not a real supporter and all that shite.

:wanker:

Lol mate some people take thing to much to heart on here. if we all, did that there would be no such thing as RM

I am always proud of our Protestant traditions, just like decades of Rangers fans before me.I was always told to be proud of what you are, where you came from, and always hold your head up high.

Be proud of being Protestant or whatever religion, be proud of being scottish and british

dont be ashamed and if you are then why you there

Come on the teddybears

were you christened? and do you believe in god

You dont have to be christened to be christian/prod...it just helps! just like not goin to church doesnt mean u dont believe in the big man!