The Protestant traditions of the Rangers football club

bouncy

He was making a point about religious baggage - though, a pretty silly way to go about it on a Rangers message board

Tim accusations are a bit much though - ban suggestions even more so

Thats the worse exscuse if ever heard, best thing is your probably serious too, imo its not religious baggage or whatever you call it when its about the Queen of your country and he also slated half of Rangers support by calling them retards now how can you stick up for that beats the hell out of me.

I wasn't making an excuse - he can fight his own battle's

It was just my humble take on the matter

Well you know where can put your humble take, because its wrong as i say again calling us from Northern Ireland retards and saying that about our Queen is a step too far by you people.

which people?

Now we all know which people.

it could be any number of things

what are you labelling people as today?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the obsession with banning people as well? You bigots are obsessed with it.

You should be banned for that as well ya fucking clown.Keep on jogging and don't stop ya gaylord.Try saying that tae my face and you would be taking second prize that's for sure

That Radlord has always been a handwringer and has never said anything good about our fans.He has been quiet for ages, but must be feeling brave again, and calling fellow bears bigots tell you all you need to know about him. :)

He's been quiet coz noone of these threads have been on the board for a while,then once one comes up he comes crawling out like the rest of them.

so if you had your way no-one would be able to criticise the monarchy, sonOwilliam? Just need to get that clear.

your asshole must be like the japanese flag no?

ludicrous and repeated, baseless homophobic non secateurs, sectarian paramilitary references in sig, repeated snide remarks that add nothing to the 'debate', the lot.

Clearly you are obsessed with sex sonoWilliam, I suggest you find a girlfriend (tu), although I'm not sure how much she'll put up with your creepy anal fixation.

so if you had your way no-one would be able to criticise the monarchy, sonOwilliam? Just need to get that clear.

NO you spend her money, you live in her country, its just wrong, its disrespectful, and most people are brought up knowing about manners and obvisely you know niether.

You probably dont even or didnt have any respect for parents and there thoughts either.

ludicrous and repeated, baseless homophobic non secateurs, sectarian paramilitary references in sig, repeated snide remarks that add nothing to the 'debate', the lot.

Clearly you are obsessed with sex sonoWilliam, I suggest you find a girlfriend (tu), although I'm not sure how much she'll put up with your creepy anal fixation.

theres no debate, you are a fudd, im not going to argue with someone that calls decent people bigots.so you can get your kicks.

i repeat you are a fudd of the highest order. why dont you and your boyfriend fuk off to bed and gies peace.

"Goon" yer patters shite.Bye the way it isn't a threat.

Fuckwitted bigot then (tu)

That's a bit of statement.Do you know me?

bloody hell. I hereby give up.

Now where you talking to me when i didnt say anything strange boy you are.?

"Goon" yer patters shite.Bye the way it isn't a threat.

Fuckwitted bigot then (tu)

That's a bit of statement.Do you know me?

bloody hell. I hereby give up.

Aye yer better aff no being on here.You sound like a ra poops supporter.

Replying to The Protestant traditions of the Rangers football club

thats the header so i will reply...

until 1888 where we seen as a predominately protestant club ..NO you may find the answer is...

When a club appears in OUR city only intent on playing roman catholic gypsy/travellers/asylum seekers(cause they had already picked and reaped all tatties fae their own land) from an other country ,then its only right that we reply and revolt in the way we did ,they started it by not wanting any players other than the ones that where brainwashed in their faith,well hibs maybe started it before them tbh,anyway in glasgow we only reacted ,so we where not the instigators ,THEY WHERE...

THATS FACT..

Decided to come in on page 10 to see whats up - read this post and just shook my head in sadness - many aggue for the protestant 'traditions', no one can deny them, and some of us whant us to move on from them BUT the rationale that our past (and thus our future) should be wholly determined what 'THEY' do, or did, is laughable and sad! As least some on here can deate why the protestant linkage should stay BUT IMHO these linkages were NOT defined JUST to react to THEM, and nor should our future be an anti-homage to thier perspective! - we defined our past and we will define our future - djgazbcm just wants us to be defined by being anti-them, and we are better than that!

aye and you can all move merrily along with your feeenian like bickering at one an other ..

hands across the water,no surrender and WATP take a backseat whilst you have a meaningless argument ffs

whats our protestant traditions again ? and when did they start?

answers on a postcard please to London SW1A 1 ....

aye and you can all move merrily along with your feeenian like bickering at one an other ..

hands across the water,no surrender and WATP take a backseat whilst you have a meaningless argument ffs

whats our protestant traditions again ? and when did they start?

answers on a postcard please to London SW1A 1 ....

:lol:

Replying to The Protestant traditions of the Rangers football club

thats the header so i will reply...

until 1888 where we seen as a predominately protestant club ..NO you may find the answer is...

When a club appears in OUR city only intent on playing roman catholic gypsy/travellers/asylum seekers(cause they had already picked and reaped all tatties fae their own land) from an other country ,then its only right that we reply and revolt in the way we did ,they started it by not wanting any players other than the ones that where brainwashed in their faith,well hibs maybe started it before them tbh,anyway in glasgow we only reacted ,so we where not the instigators ,THEY WHERE...

THATS FACT..

Decided to come in on page 10 to see whats up - read this post and just shook my head in sadness - many aggue for the protestant 'traditions', no one can deny them, and some of us whant us to move on from them BUT the rationale that our past (and thus our future) should be wholly determined what 'THEY' do, or did, is laughable and sad! As least some on here can deate why the protestant linkage should stay BUT IMHO these linkages were NOT defined JUST to react to THEM, and nor should our future be an anti-homage to thier perspective! - we defined our past and we will define our future - djgazbcm just wants us to be defined by being anti-them, and we are better than that!

SO WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THAT ...we are anti them .they started it or where you brainwashed by them in the first place

ffs... :ph34r: have my doubts tbh

NO you spend her money, you live in her country, its just wrong, its disrespectful, and most people are brought up knowing about manners and obvisely you know niether.

You probably dont even or didnt have any respect for parents and there thoughts either.

The Queen has never lent me money, 'her money'. And my parents are both mental in there own way! They mean well though!

The Queen might be a big fraud who's not that nice anyway, I haven't met her and I'm fantastic! She should make a point of meeting me!

Infact, she missed out on some Boab Banter when she opened up Clydebank Shopping Centre and didn't speak to me! Walked right by me, must be getting a bit slow in her old age!

fg

and boy how you have suffered since....you must have been the only prod there tae in CLYDEBANK ffs ,and you never

even got to meet her ...by fuck thats a first..where you back of the queue of 1 and she blanked you ..no wonder

you are in remission..lol

fg

and boy how you have suffered since....you must have been the only prod there tae in CLYDEBANK ffs ,and you never

even got to meet her ...by fuck thats a first..where you back of the queue of 1 and she blanked you ..no wonder

Remission?

That was wae the Boys Brigade, idiot, so you're wrong there as usual about there being no protestants in Clydebank.

And I don't appreciate the remission comment, not funny.

the queen does not define Britain or being british, its the people that do that, the people in Britain make Britain what it is, and to be honest its pretty pish at times as we are not a GREAT Britain anymore, we are a split society with different nationalities, some who would like to tear Britain appart.

i dont even have a faith yet i support a prodestant club, doesnt mean i am one, it just means i have a overwhelming need to belong to rangers, although i am proud that my club has its history and traditions alike and to me this is what rangers is about, you cant define rangers as a prodestant club to everyone as some fans dont see it this way, to some it is a great football club and no more than just that, life evolves but it will always have its history.

i even stayed for her majesties pleasure and still nothing, not even a fumble or a feely feely, ungratefull biatch of a woman

fg

Remission?

That was wae the Boys Brigade, idiot, so you're wrong there as usual.

And I don't appreciate the remission comment, not funny.

SO what are u agreeved by ,,the use of the word remission....

so u only see and believe there is only one meaning behind the word...grow up.be educated for once

it has many meanings ,

remission definition

re·mis·sion (ri mis̸h′ən)

noun

the act or an instance of remitting; specif.,

1. forgiveness or pardon, as of sins or crimes

2. cancellation of or release from a debt, tax, penalty, etc.

3. a lessening or abating, as of heat or cold, pain, etc.

4. a relatively prolonged lessening or disappearance of the symptoms of a disease

thats whats wrong with folk on here they think they know it all ....bollox

The Queen has never lent me money, 'her money'. And my parents are both mental in there own way! They mean well though!

The Queen might be a big fraud who's not that nice anyway, I haven't met her and I'm fantastic! She should make a point of meeting me!

Infact, she missed out on some Boab Banter when she opened up Clydebank Shopping Centre and didn't speak to me! Walked right by me, must be getting a bit slow in her old age!

Now you obvisely dont know the way parliment and the royal mint works and how you end up with notes with the Queen's head on them.

And that part highlighted explains alot. (tu)

Now you obvisely dont know the way parliment and the royal mint works and how you end up with notes with the Queen's head on them.

One's an alcoholic and one's very reactionary and naturally negative!

In saying that, one designed the toilet downstairs and one gave herself a frozen shoulder from carrying me upstairs when I was younger.

Are you a suke? haha And you do seem to have well taken my tone wrongly haha - 'I don't know how parliament works' - I'll tell the jokes here haha

Although I'm more interested in the Holyrood one (tu)

One's an alcoholic and one's very reactionary and naturally negative!

In saying that, one designed the toilet downstairs and one gave herself a frozen shoulder from carrying me upstairs when I was younger.

Are you a suke? haha And you do seem to have well taken my tone wrongly haha - 'I don't know how parliament works' - I'll tell the jokes here haha

Although I'm more interested in the Holyrood one (tu)

ONES AN ALCOHOLIC,,,WHO? :ONE DESIGNED A TOILET?...this is gettin interestin ffs.......

AND THE POSTERS A SUKE? What the fuck is that ? HISTORY LESSON now i am hooked sorry suked....