The Protestant traditions of the Rangers football club

bouncy

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you all the truth i feel offended with the way this thread has gone, ive been called a retard, moron, they hate my Queen and told to basically fuck off where not wanted here. Well im i on the right site here.

And plenty standing beside you dear brother.

Good to know (tu)

I tell you all the truth i feel offended with the way this thread has gone, ive been called a retard, moron, they hate my Queen and told to basically fuck off where not wanted here. Well im i on the right site here.

If you feel hated now...what ever you do, don't venture into the Off Topic.

Fix bayonet heads for off topic, fuall a t*rriers is it ? :sherlock:

I dunno, I don't go in there any more :(

Well a'll go in and dae a bit of ethnic cleansin, so whitever ye hear son jist gie it a deefy! pliers check, rid hoat poaker check, baw hammer and nails check ! :2gunsfiring_v1:

:sherlock:

I clearly don't, that's why I said 'Their Beliefs'.

You sounds like a lot of people on this forum. You disregard other peoples beliefs, what ever they may be. Fuck the Pope for example. Yet when someone makes a comment about something you believe in, you are outraged.

I gotta tell ya, it's fucking hilarious.

Firstly Dietspam...its important you can back up what you assert.

Take the challenge....find a post in any thread from any date where I have verbally abused The Pope....if you do I will leave this messageboard this evening for good.

Secondly...though at times you would wonder...this is a messageboard forum for Rangers Supporters. To come in making abusive comments against the Queen is likely to offend those for whom this forum is intended...to then make a second remark regrding our Ulster Brethern...one of whom has already alluded to its offensive nature is nothing short of being deliberately provocative.

I will tell you though what IS hilarious.

That a number of you are willing to back up a new poster who jumps into a thread uttering "Fuck the Queen" and referring to Ulstermen as "NI tribal retards".

Those of us who have been on these boards for a long time have seen this all before. I have little doubt where his loyalties lie...and its certainly not with the blue of Rangers.

And plenty standing beside you dear brother.

Good to know (tu)

And plenty more waiting to take their place. Some of the shite posted in this thread makes you wonder why these people don't just move on to another club with a heritage that doesn't embarrass them so much. Why don't they go home?

Do you guys think that the situation in NI is gonig to be sorted or even improved by obsessing over 'popery' and 'traditions' and making sectarian remarks? Or is having a pop at your wee enemies more important to you than moving things forward?

I really dont think any of that is relevant to this discussion Radlord.

To make such an outrageous remark regarding the Queen displays a complete lack of respect for the beliefs and opinions of others.

To refer to our Ulster brethern as "NI tribal retards" is racism worthy of an instant ban in my opinion.

Well.......... I dont see any complaints when fuck the pope is used so frequently. surely their are Catholic Rangers fans on this board, considering the last poll we did something like 7% of the posters where indeed roman catholic. So should every member who types ftp be banned??

hypocrisy like this is all too easy to point out when people attempt to intellectualise or justify rabid and fundamentally baseless hatred.

you are a fudd

says the man with obnoxious sectarian murders glorified in his sig. If that isn't against the rules I have no idea what possibly could be.

lol. if you know your history eh anguish.gif

dearie me

I clearly don't, that's why I said 'Their Beliefs'.

You sounds like a lot of people on this forum. You disregard other peoples beliefs, what ever they may be. Fuck the Pope for example. Yet when someone makes a comment about something you believe in, you are outraged.

I gotta tell ya, it's fucking hilarious.

Firstly Dietspam...its important you can back up what you assert.

Take the challenge....find a post in any thread from any date where I have verbally abused The Pope....if you do I will leave this messageboard this evening for good.

Secondly...though at times you would wonder...this is a messageboard forum for Rangers Supporters. To come in making abusive comments against the Queen is likely to offend those for whom this forum is intended...to then make a second remark regrding our Ulster Brethern...one of whom has already alluded to its offensive nature is nothing short of being deliberately provocative.

I will tell you though what IS hilarious.

That a number of you are willing to back up a new poster who jumps into a thread uttering "Fuck the Queen" and referring to Ulstermen as "NI tribal retards".

Those of us who have been on these boards for a long time have seen this all before. I have little doubt where his loyalties lie...and its certainly not with the blue of Rangers.

They are reekin of the torbett dong D'A

but I'm with you all the way !

:sherlock:

would you say you might have a little fixation with anal sex BD? You mention it in a spectacular and surely statistically significant amount of your posts.

Racism isn't a banning offence on here, they would be bloody busy if it was

It may not be a banning offence GLC...

But it certainly contravenes the rules.

Discrimination can be on the basis of race, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation or political persuasion

:lol:

would you say you might have a little fixation with anal sex BD? You mention it in a spectacular and surely statistically significant amount of your posts.

And you reply to it in a spectacular statistically significant way, are you missing your days at the bhoys club ? :sherlock:

Your the wan that likes the anal raday boy eh?

And you reply to it in a spectacular statistically significant way, are you missing your days at the bhoys club ? :sherlock:

eh?

Dietspam has gone very quiet BD....do you think he is thread crawling in response to my challenge ? :D

Maye crawlin back intae his crack in a garngad wa' merelike ! And he should take his cell bak wae him, usual suspects appearin ! ;):sherlock:

interesting you always accuse people who speak out about this sort of paramilitary fetishism of being some sort of insane terrorist sleeper cell or something absolutely wild, when it's always you that's wanking himself dry over pictures of Michael Stone and his absolutely hilarious haircut.

eh?

Why if someone has a different view they are allways labelled a tim? Are non religious Man u fans tims aswell? getting pretty bored of this shit. I am just gonna stay out these threads from now on.

Gonna just type in the real ones. you know the 1's where we actually talk about "Rangers"

I believe in 1 god and his name is Brian Laudrup!!

interesting you always accuse people who speak out about this sort of paramilitary fetishism of being some sort of insane terrorist sleeper cell or something absolutely wild, when it's always you that's wanking himself dry over pictures of Michael Stone and his absolutely hilarious haircut.

Christ almighty am truly pissin maself laughin at this wan, fcukin classic radlord ! :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :sherlock:

I'm sorry to tell you but no loyalist paramilitary was a terrorist, they where formed to protect not to kill, the killing was done only because republican's killed.

I'm sorry to tell you but no loyalist paramilitary was a terrorist, they where formed to protect not to kill, the killing was done only because republican's killed.

Don't be sorry jist tell him, he's an old sleeper from away back ! (tu):sherlock: