• Govan Stand
    • Copland
    • Broomloan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copland Front & Copland Front.

Only problem I have with my seat is I am in CF1 and have the barrier next to me leading onto Govan Corner which is annoying at times, couldn't count the amount of times I've jumped when we have scored and rattled my elbow off it other than that its a good view I have.

Bill Struth & Bill Struth. My seat is brilliant, cracking view, and the guys that sit next to me are brand new apart from one guy who sits the row behind he moans like fuck.

img00024200912301921.jpg

That's my view

Wait a fuckin meenit - thats ma view bit a wee bit further back!!

A don't moan though!

Bill Struth & Bill Struth. My seat is brilliant, cracking view, and the guys that sit next to me are brand new apart from one guy who sits the row behind he moans like fuck.

That's my view

Wait a fuckin meenit - thats ma view bit a wee bit further back!!

A don't moan though!

:shifty:

broomloan family section br2 me and the young un,good view but would like to try govan rear but could,nt afford that for the 2 of us so stuck with the broomie for now,also think its shit that the wee lad does,nt get a ticket for tims game as he goes to every other game at home and we go to as many away as we can get to which is more than half.

Govan Rear is cracking if your right on the half way line I'd imagine

If your looking at the GR from the Main stand I'm in the top left hand corner, row Z

You see all the space on the park up there too, more reason to go nuts I guess when the player doesn't see the pass :lol:

Bill Struth Main Stand and would like to stay there....

Similar to other opinions, happy with my View and the People around me....infact all apart from the Fat guy next to me sometimes overflows from his seat....not fun :craphead:

On this subject, if an ST holder is that big, do they hav to pay for 2seats? Any1 know