• Copland
    • Broomloan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copland Rear 1.

The Rangers end ;)

obviously they are all rangers end's?...

Copland is known as the rangers end, some old timers on here might even call it the derry end as it was once known.

Brownie points for who knows what stand ''the bovril'' is and the reason it was called the bovril :sherlock:

ive had season tickets in the east enclosure and the main stand and sat in the club deck and broomloan,i like the main stand as the views good i dont like the view from the ends i would like ot sit in the govan though as its sunny :lol:

Copland Rear 1.

The Rangers end ;)

obviously they are all rangers end's?...

Copland is known as the rangers end, some old timers on here might even call it the derry end as it was once known.

Brownie points for who knows what stand ''the bovril'' is and the reason it was called the bovril :sherlock:

Too young to know - so asked the old timer who wasn't too sure [He was Derry/Copland end right up til 5 yrs ago] but reckoned it was right next to The Shed [Govan] where the Bovril van was - & when you relieved yourself it was right onto the van. Nice.

• 10 months later...

I had a season book for the Govan rear for years but due to the lack of atmosphere and wankers around me I started going to the Broomloan rear.

Now I'm usually to be found in the club deck and wishing I was back in the Govan rear because of the view.

As I hate drunks at any stage of being bevvied up it really doesn't matter about the wankers any more - just the view for me these days.

In the Broomloan rear, but I get flinged out after this season. Don't know where I'd like to sit; I've sat everywhere but the Copland- which is where I am for the killie game. I guess I'll go wherever is most affordable, idealy the Bill Struth Main Stand or the Govan, but the atmosphere in both is just non-existent.

Apply to sit with TBO & you will be guaranteed a good sing song & both old firm games (tu)

I was in the Bill Struth Main Stand for the celtc game and although the view is excellent and the seats are comfy as fuck the atmosphere is shit.

The Broomloan is far better in terms of atmosphere.

For views you cant really beat the Club Deck but the atmosphere is shit. Last time I was there I was singing and got awful looks.

Don't know where I would like to sit, the Govan looks like a funeral parlour. Ideally I'd like a good seat with lots of like minded Bears around me that like to sing and have a bit of a carry on, but actually like to watch the football too!

Pretty much evverywhere you sit in Ibrox these days, you get glares and moans for singin. I really like my seat in CR3, I get on with most people around me, the only thing that lacks is atmosphere :disappointment: