Filth at it again

dirtybill

If they disrupt this silence they should lose their allocation for the next game at ibrox

You would hope that Bain would have the balls to do that.

I would hope that it is doesn't come to that and that Gerry gets the respect he deserves but knowing the Taigs you would have to have serious doubts over whether they can behave themselves for a entire 60 seconds

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An insight into their mindset, taken from a tim MB

The H*** are entirely entitled to have a minute of silence for their beloved reserve goalkeeper of three decades ago.

We're equally entitled not to.

You have to question whether someone who opted to play for the 1970s H*** - disgraced at home and abroad, with a sectarian signing policy and a sectarian singing policy - is someone for whom it would be appropriate to pay respect.

That's what you're up against...... :anguish:

I hope he get's hit by a bus in the morning!

If they disrupt this silence they should lose their allocation for the next game at ibrox

You would hope that Bain would have the balls to do that.

I would hope that it is doesn't come to that and that Gerry gets the respect he deserves but knowing the Taigs you would have to have serious doubts over whether they can behave themselves for a entire 60 seconds

Only way to deal with them if they wan't to act like ignorant little kid's thats the way the shall be treated

The H*** are entirely entitled to have a minute of silence for their beloved reserve goalkeeper of three decades ago.

You have to question whether someone who opted to play for the 1970s H*** - disgraced at home and abroad, with a sectarian signing policy and a sectarian singing policy - is someone for whom it would be appropriate to pay respect.

I hope he get's hit by a bus in the morning!

Thats terrible think of the poor cunt that would have to clean that up muff not to mention the nasty dent

:mad: they-say-that-as-if-they-don't-sing-sectarian-songs.

did-phil-o'donnell-not-only-play-a-few-games-for-them?.

and-they-called-the-game-off.

they-could-easily-of-had-a-min-silence-for-him.

I wouldn't hold minutes silences against them or the sheep. They have proven they cannot be trusted and the tribute will not be what the person deserves.

It would be the next home game for me.

sorry to disagree mate but if the next game is celtic or aberdeen then thats when silence should be

if they disrupt it then thats sad but i really hope the celtic fans can stand in silence as i would rangers fans would/do when ex celtic players pass away

I wouldn't hold minutes silences against them or the sheep. They have proven they cannot be trusted and the tribute will not be what the person deserves.

It would be the next home game for me.

sorry to disagree mate but if the next game is celtic or aberdeen then thats when silence should be

if they disrupt it then thats sad but i really hope the celtic fans can stand in silence as i would rangers fans would/do when ex celtic players pass away

I see your point of view and do agree with you but i prefer a silent ibrox for our tribute.

Both of us have proven we can stand silent for each others players (the flith did it for baxter) so you never know but it's highly unlikely

I hope they show Mr Neef the respect he deserves, i really do.

But that fact that they see us holding a minutes silence as point-scoring shows the level of compassion that some of them are capable of. They are beyond contempt.

Are TBO sitting in the Govan West Corner on Sunday as per, BITC?

Certainly are mate.

Fantastic (tu) I'm in Row L I believe so do you think there is much chance of me being involved in a wee something or other? :P

:mad: they-say-that-as-if-they-don't-sing-sectarian-songs.

did-phil-o'donnell-not-only-play-a-few-games-for-them?.

and-they-called-the-game-off.

they-could-easily-of-had-a-min-silence-for-him.

Could you please get your pc sorted,cos that is doing my head in

Why freedom of speech !!!!!!

explain

Its not the law to keep a minutes silence or even a rule in the ground its just disrespectful so technically they are doind nothing wrong so they should keep there allocation the game would be pish without them there aswell.

explain

Its not the law to keep a minutes silence or even a rule in the ground its just disrespectful so technically they are doind nothing wrong so they should keep there allocation the game would be pish without them there aswell.

You're a fucking idiot....

explain

So can we sing the billy boys then going by that logic? :sherlock:

explain

You're a fucking idiot....

Im right and giving you fact. I want them to keep it all im saying is there doing nothing worng technically by shouting through it.