Filth at it again

dirtybill

I wouldn't hold minutes silences against them or the sheep. They have proven they cannot be trusted and the tribute will not be what the person deserves.

It would be the next home game for me.

So because they can't control themselves we've not to have a minutes silences,get a grip GCL?it's the first home game no matter who it's against.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they disrupt this silence they should lose their allocation for the next game at ibrox

Why freedom of speech !!!!!!

explain

Its not the law to keep a minutes silence or even a rule in the ground its just disrespectful so technically they are doind nothing wrong so they should keep there allocation the game would be pish without them there aswell.

You're a fucking idiot....

Im right and giving you fact. I want them to keep it all im saying is there doing nothing worng technically by shouting through it.

Seriously, you're a fucking idiot......

If they disrupt this silence they should lose their allocation for the next game at ibrox

explain

Its not the law to keep a minutes silence or even a rule in the ground its just disrespectful so technically they are doind nothing wrong so they should keep there allocation the game would be pish without them there aswell.

So can we sing the billy boys then going by that logic? :sherlock:

Yes if you like (tu) Most peeople are just too scared to

explain

Im right and giving you fact. I want them to keep it all im saying is there doing nothing worng technically by shouting through it.

Why because i am right

What are they doing wrong ??

explain

But we've been threatened with arrest and banishment from ibrox if we do so isn't that an infringement of my freedom of speech? :sherlock:

I wouldn't hold minutes silences against them or the sheep. They have proven they cannot be trusted and the tribute will not be what the person deserves.

So because they can't control themselves we've not to have a minutes silences,get a grip GCL?it's the first home game no matter who it's against.

I would rather have a proper tribute than what happened, for example, during George young's minutes silence. Did his memory deserve to be tarnished in such a way ?

explain

But we've been threatened with arrest and banishment from ibrox if we do so isn't that an infringement of my freedom of speech? :sherlock:

There is laws on some things you cant say.

Breaking a minutes silence isnt one of them.

explain

See before you start to discuss wee man,learn to spell

explain

Why because i am right

What are they doing wrong ??

What are they doing wrong by singing during a tribute for someone that has just died ?

If you want a law so that tiny brain of yours can work it out how about behaviour likely to cuase a breach of the peace ?

I can't believe anyone is that thick they need this explained.

I wouldn't bet against the televising powers-that-be turning off the mics during it as well, so as not to show them in a bad light. Honestly - point scoring??? After all this girning on their part about biased referees, they have the audacity to come out with that? These people truly inhabit an alternate universe.

explain

Thanks for the hint (tu)

Wanker

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

explain

:lol: Coming from you, that's a belter!

explain

Intention to incite violence which is a distinct possibility of this im sure thats against the law ,This is also against hate laws isn't it as it is being done to show a hatred towards a rangers player against the law is it not

explain

legally there nothing wrong with it

morally though.......

Threads like this sadden me - a minority of Celtic fans come accross as cynical and downright sick, a minority of Rangers fans come accross like they are desperate for the tims to disgrace themselves.....with no thought to Gerry Neef's family

And the rest of us get tarred with the same brush.

Come Sunday - bow your heads in quiet respect and never mind anyone else, if some people want to ruin it then thats their perogative.

I cant see why they would want to disrupt this though

I would rather have a proper tribute than what happened, for example, during George young's minutes silence. Did his memory deserve to be tarnished in such a way ?

Fair point.All i'm saying is:it's a home game to show respect, as his family has requested,so i think the club should take that into account,if thouse who don't want to observe that,that is there problem not ours(tu)