Filth at it again

dirtybill

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not breach of the peach trust me they break no laws.

i never said it was breech of the peace i said it was intention to incite violence and hate speech :sherlock:

Interupting a minutes silence does not qualify just accept it they can do it if they like and nothing will happen there doing nothing wrong.

Thank you. Trust me they are doing nothing wrong technically.

'Technically' :anguish:

They may not be breaking a law, doesn't change the fact they're sub-human scumbags that deserve to have their heads kicked in.

Rangers can ban them if they want, there doesn't have to be a law broken.

i never said it was breech of the peace i said it was intention to incite violence and hate speech :sherlock:

Interupting a minutes silence does not qualify just accept it they can do it if they like and nothing will happen there doing nothing wrong.

If they disrupt this silence they should lose their allocation for the next game at ibrox

Why freedom of speech !!!!!!

explain

Its not the law to keep a minutes silence or even a rule in the ground its just disrespectful so technically they are doind nothing wrong so they should keep there allocation the game would be pish without them there aswell.

You're a fucking idiot....

Im right and giving you fact. I want them to keep it all im saying is there doing nothing worng technically by shouting through it.

Seriously, you're a fucking idiot......

Why because i am right

What are they doing wrong ??

Are you for fuckin real, thats their mentality

Technically any act which can be seen to be inflamatory can get you done with breech of the piece or the aforementioned intention to insight violence especially in a football stadium :sherlock:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I wouldn't hold minutes silences against them or the sheep. They have proven they cannot be trusted and the tribute will not be what the person deserves.

It would be the next home game for me.

So because they can't control themselves we've not to have a minutes silences,get a grip GCL?it's the first home game no matter who it's against.

I would rather have a proper tribute than what happened, for example, during George young's minutes silence. Did his memory deserve to be tarnished in such a way ?

Fair point.All i'm saying is:it's a home game to show respect, as his family has requested,so i think the club should take that into account,if thouse who don't want to observe that,that is there problem not ours(tu)

You commented on Airdrie's spelling :rolleyes:

Thank you. Trust me they are doing nothing wrong technically.

'Technically' :anguish:

They may not be breaking a law, doesn't change the fact they're sub-human scumbags that deserve to have their heads kicked in.

Rangers can ban them if they want, there doesn't have to be a law broken.

No they cant they can cut there allocation but cannot ban them as they have done nothing wrong so cant take there allocation as SPL rules state they must get a resonable amount of tickets or 5% of the ground.

If somebody started to boo at one of your family members funerals or something how would you feel?

Doesn't matter if it's illegal or not. It's fucking disgusting.

Agree am just making a point.

If somebody started to boo at one of your family members funerals or something how would you feel?

Doesn't matter if it's illegal or not. It's fucking disgusting.

I would be raging im responding to the point that you cant take there allocation of them if they technically do nothing wrong people seem to think we can just take it.

Erm, yes they can.

It's our ground, the club can ban anyone they want if a reason is provided.

No they cant they arent doing anything against any rules so we must give them there allocation we can cut it but cant take it away completly.

We will never cut it anyway as they would do the same to us and that would be worse.

Erm, yes they can.

No they cant they arent doing anything against any rules so we must give them there allocation we can cut it but cant take it away completly.

We will never cut it anyway as they would do the same to us and that would be worse.

Prove it then.

If a club deems away fans misbehaved they can ban them.

Erm, yes they can.

Prove it then.

If a club deems away fans misbehaved they can ban them.

No they cant you cant just ban teams willy nilly cause they have done somthing you dont like.

Erm, yes they can.

It's happened before when they decided to tear up seats they were banned from the next game :sherlock:

Thats criminal damage. An actual law that was broken.

Technically they could be done for breaking a law for disrupting silence or we could just ban them for using flares the last time :sherlock:

Erm, yes they can.

It's happened before when they decided to tear up seats they were banned from the next game :sherlock:

Technically they could be done for breaking a law for disrupting silence or we could just ban them for using flares the last time :sherlock:

Lets face it if they shout through it nothing will happen they will get there full allocation next time.

No they cant you cant just ban teams willy nilly cause they have done somthing you dont like.

Yes you can, Rangers have banned the scum from coming to Ibrox before.

Nobody is arguing that there is no law against breaking a minutes silence, but common decency and respect dictates that it shouldn't be done. What are you trying to achieve by arguing this point?

Erm, yes they can.

Lets face it if they shout through it nothing will happen they will get there full allocation next time.

Doesn't mean something shouldn't happen

I wouldn't hold minutes silences against them or the sheep. They have proven they cannot be trusted and the tribute will not be what the person deserves.

It would be the next home game for me.

So because they can't control themselves we've not to have a minutes silences,get a grip GCL?it's the first home game no matter who it's against.

I would rather have a proper tribute than what happened, for example, during George young's minutes silence. Did his memory deserve to be tarnished in such a way ?

Fair point.All i'm saying is:it's a home game to show respect, as his family has requested,so i think the club should take that into account,if thouse who don't want to observe that,that is there problem not ours(tu)

You commented on Airdrie's spelling :rolleyes:

Your a nippy wee posh boy