The celtic manager....what a

weedurranty

plonker... can you imagine him saying this the day before the biggest game of his career.

Totally unprofessional and embarassing

I am assuming the story has broken because this game is coming up. The last time we went to Ibrox we had some huge decisions that didn’t go our way, to the extent that we had the official come out apologising to us the next day or so for getting things wrong,” Mowbray said. “When I have looked back in the cold light of day and analysed some of the decisions that have gone against us, it has been with total disbelief at some of them.

“I don’t think anyone would ever question the integrity of the officials anywhere in world football.

“But in my own mind this year there have been some decisions I have found very difficult to understand when I have looked back on them.

“But there is a big game coming up and this is probably not the time to discuss referees, yet unfortunately in football you can’t gauge when these things break.

can you say DESPERATE?

plonker... can you imagine him saying this the day before the biggest game of his career.

I am assuming the story has broken because this game is coming up. The last time we went to Ibrox we had some huge decisions that didn't go our way, to the extent that we had the official come out apologising to us the next day or so for getting things wrong," Mowbray said. "When I have looked back in the cold light of day and analysed some of the decisions that have gone against us, it has been with total disbelief at some of them.

"I don't think anyone would ever question the integrity of the officials anywhere in world football.

"But in my own mind this year there have been some decisions I have found very difficult to understand when I have looked back on them.

"But there is a big game coming up and this is probably not the time to discuss referees, yet unfortunately in football you can't gauge when these things break.

can you say DESPERATE?

but he does it anyway!!

maybe the story broke because you keep calling reporters to talk about it...idiot.

compare this with how Walter would have handled this situation...he probably would say, if asked, that there are no excuses in Football and in the course of a season there are decisions that go for you and against you and in the end it likely averages out.

The management, and players know what is required of them, but all this talk, and shite over the last week must have them fired up even more. I expect to see the players coming thundering out the blocks from the word go, like we did last season after the the Greek ladyboy spouted his pish.

I am assuming the story has broken because this game is coming up. The last time we went to Ibrox we had some huge decisions that didn’t go our way, to the extent that we had the official come out apologising to us the next day or so for getting things wrong,” Mowbray said. “When I have looked back in the cold light of day and analysed some of the decisions that have gone against us, it has been with total disbelief at some of them.

“I don’t think anyone would ever question the integrity of the officials anywhere in world football.

“But in my own mind this year there have been some decisions I have found very difficult to understand when I have looked back on them.

“But there is a big game coming up and this is probably not the time to discuss referees, yet unfortunately in football you can’t gauge when these things break.

can you say DESPERATE?

That is a desperate, underpressure, smelly, monkey head, hes trying to put pressure on the ref before sunday so the decisions are for them, an old book tatic.

He must think Rangers are going to be too strong for them. :lol: come on you GERS! :lol:

Liewell, Reid, are to blame for all of this. The 'unnamed source' was carefully -- and quite clearly -- orchestrated from the celtc boardroom.

I thought Mopery was actually his own man. Does not appear so.

EDIT: WE simply have to fucking destroy these c*nts.. We need to do the world a favour.

its a sad day when the excuses come out BEFORE a game ?

AYE Mate.. but it's the shellick way.

Pathetic comes to mind. You almost feel sorry for them. But of course, they are below having us show any (compassionate) emotion towards them.

Scumbags -- probably the correct word (if it is a word).

This is too funny. Even Scot McDonald is against them on this one.

"It's quite convenient that this has all come out just before the game and it will certainly add pressure to the man in the middle," said McDonald.

"But Dougie McDonald has been around for a long time, so he'll be more than ready for the game."

Fellow Bears, don't get mad about it. Just have a quiet smile to yourself. The paranoiaometer is at the highest it's been for a long time.

Just think of all the paranoid tims, daily scouring the internet desperately looking to be offended about something.

They are TOTALLY rattled. We've NEVER been in such a weak position, and yet we're STILL 10 points (or 7 with a game in hand) ahead of them. Think about that for a moment. Let's be honest, we are utter SHITE at the moment, and yet we're still top of the league. :-)

Leave them to the irrational outbursts, and the calling of almost every referee in Scotland a cheat. (As well as the SPL, the SFA, the Scottish League, The Salvation Army, The Samaritans etc etc..)

Enjoy the view from the top...

;-)

They have no excuses now. They have pulled out all the stops to put pressure on the referee and linesmen. If they dont get their result what is next? They will look really stupid if another so called bad decision goes against them. The paranoia will be off the charts. I hope we beat them with a last minute Boyd penalty. A dubious soft award that drives them really mental. That will teach them.

More than at any other time I hope we trounce these mopes come Sunday.

I wonder what Monkeyhied will come out with if we beat them fair and square, no dodgy decisions.

He'll probably say "I think we were the better team and deserved to win just because we are Celtic Football Club and it's not fair when we don't win, we lost because nobody likes us and the establishment are against us"

I hate it when any of our players do an interview before a big game, cos it always hypes the other team up. On the other hands thats the exact reason I love it when numptys like this fud come out, he just contradicts himself time and again. Who can blame the chunts? They paid 2 or 3 mil for a useless manager are ppaying over the top for a past striker spinked all this money down the drain in the hope of keeping the challenge going for as long as possible, but find themselves in the same position and when WE DONT LOSE (dont want to tempt fate by saying we'll win) the'll actually be in a worse off position, pre- jobby kream signing!