The celtic manager....what a

weedurranty

i dont think i have ever wanted to beat these low lifes as much as i do this time. Fed up with their paranoia and excuses. The ref came out and apologised, strange he never did that in the old firm game at the piggery in the uefa cup final season( 3-2 celtic). ridiculous penalty and an offside goal. Everyone agreed yet the ref doesnt feel the need to come out then? Every team has had decisions go against them, i have lost count of the number of penalties miller has been denied and the number of times hes been called offside when he wasnt. The SFA should be fining mowbray for this outburst.

they sound beaten before they step on the park....not the worst thing to be honest

I agree with you, not for the first time this week on this subject.

Getting their excuses in already.

I'm not sure what I want more - a 3-0 destruction, or a scrappy 1-0 with big Lee Legend breaking McGeady/Keane's leg in several places.

Both would be sweet.

They have no excuses now. They have pulled out all the stops to put pressure on the referee and linesmen. If they dont get their result what is next? They will look really stupid if another so called bad decision goes against them. The paranoia will be off the charts. I hope we beat them with a last minute Boyd penalty. A dubious soft award that drives them really mental. That will teach them.

More than at any other time I hope we trounce these mopes come Sunday.

A dubious soft award that drives them really mental. :thumbup:

Their 'leaked' worries about the referee will backfire.

As much as I hate him, George Peat is a twisted old cunt and he'll be on the phone to Sunday's ref telling him to give Rangers nothing, but give Celtic less!

They have no excuses now. They have pulled out all the stops to put pressure on the referee and linesmen. If they dont get their result what is next? They will look really stupid if another so called bad decision goes against them. The paranoia will be off the charts. I hope we beat them with a last minute Boyd penalty. A dubious soft award that drives them really mental. That will teach them.

More than at any other time I hope we trounce these mopes come Sunday.

A dubious soft award that drives them really mental. :thumbup:

even though i would love to see us getting a dodgy penalty as they would lose the plot i think it will hurt them so much more if we beat them without any dodgy decisions for us so they have absolutely no excuse. My ideal result would be a 2-1 win to rangers with keane scoring a dodgy penalty/offside goal, us having a perfectly good goal disallowed and boydie hitting a double. That way we would have loads of ammunition to wind them up, they come out with this pish and then get 2 dodgy decisions going for them. Could wind them up for ages with that. They score from a dodgy penalty and still cant win. We have a goal ruled out yet we can still win and finally boyd to start scoring more against them. So many opportunities for winding them up if this happened.