Billy Mcneil

fraser77

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2874084/Raw-deal-for-50-years.html

look at this paranoid scumbag

50 years

By DEREK McGREGOR

Published: Today

BILLY McNEILL has sensationally accused Scottish refs of giving Celtic a raw deal in Old Firm derbies for HALF A CENTURY.

The Parkhead legend was left cursing whistlers again during the 1-0 defeat that effectively wrapped up two-in-a-row for Rangers at Ibrox on Sunday.

McNeill, 70 today, couldn't believe Dougie McDonald sent off Scott Brown after a tangle with Kyle Lafferty and he claimed Old Firm clashes have been littered with similar 'injustices' all his life.

McNeill said: "It's been happening for 50 years. The big decisions have always gone against my club and in favour of Rangers. Nothing has changed."

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is really starting to do my nut in...all i hear from the chunts is this nonsense now we have ex players saying it to so when they win old firm matches and titles have they been cheated then??take it on the chin timmy ur shite!

this is really starting to do my nut in...all i hear from the chunts is this nonsense now we have ex players saying it to so when they win old firm matches and titles have they been cheated then??take it on the chin timmy ur shite!

dont let it annoy you, jst keep laughin at the fools

The same vhermin that said 'sellick are an Irish team playing in Scotland.'

Fuck off then.

Oh, I forgot, the Irish don't want your lot and wouldn't take you in a million years.

hahaha i like your avatar lol

Billy McNeil is a dickhead.

My Dad had a couple of run in's with him when he was Sellik manager in the late 70's...My Dad was a truck driver and twice accidently scraped past McNeils green car at the Tattie dome in his white truck and twice he phoned his work to complain and his boss said first time......thought you would have liked a fuckin green motor wi a white stripe along it.

Also this is the same man who was humping his mate George Connolly's missus forcing the young Connolly to leave Celtic and basically leave football.

The man is a parasite and should shut up and get tae fuck.

How did they win 9 in a row? and where were the refs when we were going for ten in a row? These cunts are that used to taking it up the arse they don't know how to take it on the chin.