Billy Mcneil

fraser77

its on STV as well

its beginning to look loke some kind of campaign with talk of going to UEFA and even claiming human rights violations...cheez

Ban Ki Moon will be asked to make a statement next

What has Celtic's latest commercialy motivated Asian signing got to do with anything? I thought he was terrible when he came on Sunday anyway. :wink:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its on STV as well

its beginning to look loke some kind of campaign with talk of going to UEFA and even claiming human rights violations...cheez

What has Celtic's latest commercialy motivated Asian signing got to do with anything? I thought he was terrible when he came on Sunday anyway. :wink:

Ban Ki Moon as in UN Secretary General

who was at the cheating when ra scum won their old firm games ?

whilst i like to see them hurting ...and they are big time, it seems that you cant turn on the t.v, radio or read a newspaper without these past, present scum bemoaning some form of injustice which is now growing into a monster.

Always cheated never Defeated, :mad:

How did they win 9 in a row? and where were the refs when we were going for ten in a row? These cunts are that used to taking it up the arse they don't know how to take it on the chin.

feckin brilliant just pished myself laughing

It is really sad, I have never seen a Celtic team lose with dignity. Strachan attempted it and got booted out. When we are treated wrongly it makes us stronger, look at the 2008 season. They gave us an unplayable amount of fixtures, we lose the league. We are furious, and rightly so. What do we do? Go out the next year and win the league!

Even in Europe the Tims have some excuse for losing. Remember after the Uefa Cup final against Porto, all you heard was how Porto are a shower of cheats and robbed Celtic. Contrast that with Rangers, who despite having a good penalty claim against Zenit in the scond half of our Uefa cup final, never mention it, instead freely admit Zenit were the better team and deserved to win.

I once watched a program about the Illuminati, a group of rich and powerful men aimed at complete world control and a one world government. I thought it was believable, but after reading our billy's words I believe what he says, there is a secret society that was founded at the dawn of time whose sole purpose was to found a football club named Rangers FC, based on corruption, hatred and sheer protestant immorality. Then to create a club called celtic and to oppress them through famine and sectarian hatred and bias referees and to doom them for all eternity. :craphead:

I once watched a program about the Illuminati, a group of rich and powerful men aimed at complete world control and a one world government. I thought it was believable, but after reading our billy's words I believe what he says, there is a secret society that was founded at the dawn of time whose sole purpose was to found a football club named Rangers FC, based on corruption, hatred and sheer protestant immorality. Then to create a club called celtic and to oppress them through famine and sectarian hatred and bias referees and to doom them for all eternity. :craphead:

:wink:

Dont listen to him, he is just a lying papish b-----d.Funny how when i was suffering when they won 9 in a row, i never heard them complain about bad refs, and our club back then never moaned about bad refs. We just had to get on with it and keep playing away, but that vile club have been bad losers since they were born.

this stuff is always spewed out when they are behind us

and as has been mentioned can you imagine the victim screams if they had been handed our fixture jam the year we got to the UEFA cup final

to be fair some sane Celtic fans do concede the team is the issue not the refs but their views don't sell papers

its on STV as well

No shit :sherlock: Was my humour a touch subtle on that one for you???

Ban Ki Moon as in UN Secretary General

Dont listen to him, he is just a lying papish b-----d.Funny how when i was suffering when they won 9 in a row, i never heard them complain about bad refs, and our club back then never moaned about bad refs. We just had to get on with it and keep playing away, but that vile club have been bad losers since they were born.

Spot on mate. The other 11 teams in the league can point the finger at the ref and blame them for their shite performances. Since when did having shite players and a manger who cannot manage win you the league. The quicker the tims work this out for themselves the better.

That's it - you're OUT!! Don't you remember your oath at your initiation? :angry:

'Caution' is the word - do not give away out inner secrets to those who seek to infiltrate us.

Remember your oath at all times; "If you see a ******* lying on the street, give him a severe ******* and remove all his ***** and his ****** and make sure his ******* and ****** are left open and ********* so that he'll walk with a **** for the rest of his sorry days. For it is written, they are the dirty, filthy ******** ones and should be ****** with a large ******** at all times."

Amen Brothers and Sisters. :sherlock: