Billy Mcneil

fraser77

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hes just a feeeenian prick ...with alzheimers ...

does danny mcgrain,kenny dalglish, bertie auld or even alfie conn hold the same opinions ..

u ask any ex celt if they where hard done by and they would be professional enough to say ..NO..

the great TOMMY BURNS and i mean that,leave his beliefs aside cause honestly i feel we should respect that tbh, (the guy was that much a gentleman he talked DEREK FERGUSON through his first old firm game ,"derek get tight,concentrate and dont do anythin daft,great pass keep it up son",TB talked him through his first OF game as if he was playing for them.TOTAL RESPECT FOR A REAL CELTIC LEGEND,(and its safe to say a guy that we would respect in a minutes silence..TOMMY you must be turnin in your grave mate, so much so that fergie will never forget him for that and he was heartbroken when he died)a celtic man through and through ,he would never ever spout the pish that mcneil has,,,fucking excuse,naw theres no excuses ...

it just happens for a reason.....WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU MCNEILL FUCKING LIVE WITH IT......

and with that think of what TOMMY BURNS reaction would have been ....HONESTY .SO GIRUY

PS ...naw im not gonna even say what i was about BM vs TB wouldnt be right..

Tommy Burns was just as bad as the rest of the scum, he hated our club and everything we stand for.

He certainly did but for some strange reason he was seen as the polite anti-Rangers, anti-Protestant bigot.

father burns was a million miles from one of there worst.....

Your are wrong as he was just as bad as the rest of them. :)

point taken :P but at least the good father had the grace to admit when he was outclassed......

also his interview on scotsport after we beat them 5-1 is a stuff of legends, only auld bassas like you will remmeber that though..... (tu)

does danny mcgrain,kenny dalglish, bertie auld or even alfie conn hold the same opinions ..

u ask any ex celt if they where hard done by and they would be professional enough to say ..NO..

the great TOMMY BURNS and i mean that,leave his beliefs aside cause honestly i feel we should respect that tbh, (the guy was that much a gentleman he talked DEREK FERGUSON through his first old firm game ,"derek get tight,concentrate and dont do anythin daft,great pass keep it up son",TB talked him through his first OF game as if he was playing for them.TOTAL RESPECT FOR A REAL CELTIC LEGEND,(and its safe to say a guy that we would respect in a minutes silence..TOMMY you must be turnin in your grave mate, so much so that fergie will never forget him for that and he was heartbroken when he died)a celtic man through and through ,he would never ever spout the pish that mcneil has,,,fucking excuse,naw theres no excuses ...

it just happens for a reason.....WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU MCNEILL FUCKING LIVE WITH IT......

and with that think of what TOMMY BURNS reaction would have been ....HONESTY .SO GIRUY

Tommy Burns was just as bad as the rest of the scum, he hated our club and everything we stand for.

Minst, TB had no hatred in him. He was a true christian (albeit a misguided RC), but he wrote in his book that he would never bless himself at Ibrox, out of respect for his,and our beliefs, and didn't want to make a scene (like Borat loves to, despite not being religious at all). For that, I think he deserves our respect. An honest sellik man is a unique thing. Thats not to say I liked him, but I respected him.

EXACTLY MATE total respect to your comment as thats the way i see it,although his beliefs where that far flung from

ours,but he believed in them more than any of their support ever could.But he respected US more than any of their support

could ever start to....Honesty ,they dont know the meaning of the word...conspiracy? now thats their forte...

as i said TB wouldnt see it like that .he was an honest man...

You think being a respected ex Scottish player he might have a bit more class.

But no, can't keep the tim in him from exploding into the papers with a heap of pish.

Minst, TB had no hatred in him. He was a true christian (albeit a misguided RC), but he wrote in his book that he would never bless himself at Ibrox, out of respect for his,and our beliefs, and didn't want to make a scene (like Borat loves to, despite not being religious at all). For that, I think he deserves our respect. An honest sellik man is a unique thing. Thats not to say I liked him, but I respected him.

EXACTLY MATE total respect to your comment as thats the way i see it,although his beliefs where that far flung from

ours,but he believed in them more than any of their support ever could.But he respected US more than any of their support

could ever start to....Honesty ,they dont know the meaning of the word...conspiracy? now thats their forte...

AN honest man that called us Orange B------S many years ago. Make no mistake he hated our club and that is true. :)

AN honest man that called us Orange B------S many years ago. Make no mistake he hated our club and that is true. :)

I Dont think he called us orange bs mate ,that report was blown out of all proportion .he stated our beliefs where

what they where and that included orange marches ,he never called us orange bs mate...

I Dont think he called us orange bs mate ,that report was blown out of all proportion .he stated our beliefs where

what they where and that included orange marches ,he never called us orange bs mate...

He did mate but each to our own as we all have our own opinions. (tu)