***The Rangers v St. Mirren Thread***

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :thomson: :beasley:

:boyd: :miller:

Should everyone be fit, and available after returning from international duty? Pretty much the team that took celtc apart, bar Beasley coming onto the left. Thomson, Davis, and Edu all have the ability, and like to get forward, also knowing that one of them will be sitting, ready to mope up the play.

Chance to go even further ahead, the players will know what is required of them, and I expect them to go out there, and get the job done.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reasons the emotions aren't working for me but I'd make a couple of changes for Sat with hopefully everyone being fit. Lafferty and McCulloch drop out for Novo and Edu.

Other 3 points and lets heap more pressure on them.

Should everyone be fit, and available after returning from international duty? Pretty much the team that took celtc apart, bar Beasley coming onto the left. Thomson, Davis, and Edu all have the ability, and like to get forward, also knowing that one of them will be sitting, ready to mope up the play.

Chance to go even further ahead, the players will know what is required of them, and I expect them to go out there, and get the job done.

What no Lafferty?... :)

Aye, that would be my team aswell. If Beasley breaks a nail before Saturday then Fleck for him.

Would go with that or if not Beasley then Novo on the left.

Damm - the pressure of the next game, well done for not losing sight of that while we wallow in the win from last week.

From the team above I would have Novo in for Beasley but no real issues with team you put up either.

(tu)

I would go for the same team as Muff's. I hope the game will be nothing like the cup game, that was a nightmare but it seems to be the way with cup games. 3 points is a must, we win we go 13 points clear until the play on Sunday away from home at Falkirk and anything can happen there. I am going to go for 4-0 Boyd to get 2, Whittaker 1 and Miller 1.

Don't really like Beasley on the left, prefer him on the right cutting in and freeing up space for Whittaker to move into. 13 points clear and put even more pressure on celtc.

The last St Mirren match I was at the bus broke down and I didn't get home until 04:30. This week better be an easy journey.

I would be happy with that, all being well that team will take The Rangers 3 points nearer to the title :wink:

As much as I constantly tell myself Lafferty is going to shine on a great run of form it never happens so I'd go with your team choice there Muff. Plus I've been a fan of Edu and after scoring against Celtic he can't be dropped for this game surely.