***The Rangers v St. Mirren Thread***

Muff

I was at the game photographing today, got some good pictures will upload them tomorrow when I'm on the mac! Also managed to sit in on the press interviews, right next to Hugh Keevins who decided to take what was said and alter it on the radio.. No suprise! Haha! Also met Coisty, Mcdowell, and Mcculloch after and got some photos, great day in all! As for Lafferty, he's not injured just wasn't used Walter said.

:pics:

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We really had to grind that win out today but I thought we did well, St mirren set their stall out and tried to frustrate us but they have to be arguably one of the worst and most boring teams in the SPL... The final is going to be so fucking boring

I was at the game photographing today, got some good pictures will upload them tomorrow when I'm on the mac! Also managed to sit in on the press interviews, right next to Hugh Keevins who decided to take what was said and alter it on the radio.. No suprise! Haha! Also met Coisty, Mcdowell, and Mcculloch after and got some photos, great day in all! As for Lafferty, he's not injured just wasn't used Walter said.

Thanks McBoyd, heard in the week that all was not well with Laffs, apparently he may very well be on his way, but I reckon we would have to pay him to move, if true, he has a cushy number with us.

We really had to grind that win out today but I thought we did well, St mirren set their stall out and tried to frustrate us but they have to be arguably one of the worst and most boring teams in the SPL... The final is going to be so fucking boring

Don't remind me. (td)

Yeah I agree, they set their stall out to hit it long and hope that Higdon and Mehmet could foul their way in to our penalty area without the referee punishing them!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

big Richard Gough said he would think about being offered assistant manager role if ally turned out to be manager next year :praise: i know it wont happen but what a team that would be

I would hate for McCoist to become manager.

congraaaats to all :)

so now, how's ur situation? have u guaranteed the title? or not yet?

13 points clear with 11 games remaining. Its not guarenteed, but it looks very very good (tu)

You are too nice Kev.

I think it IS guaranteed.

Thanks McBoyd, heard in the week that all was not well with Laffs, apparently he may very well be on his way, but I reckon we would have to pay him to move, if true, he has a cushy number with us.

Saw him cruising in his motor today in partick before the game, Kyle if you're reading this wash your car or give me a couple of grand and I'll do it for you (tu)