***The Rangers v St. Mirren Thread***

Muff

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with Kevin Thomson - injured?

Levein said last night in his interview, he brought him off due to a foot injury. So we might just rest him if he's struggling.

Bad news

Levein said last night in his interview, he brought him off due to a foot injury. So we might just rest him if he's struggling.

FFS, hopefully nothing that keep's him out.

FFS, hopefully nothing that keep's him out.

Good thing is we do have a wee bit of cover in the middle if we do decide to rest him, with Davis and Edu.

But fingers crossed Levein just brought him off last night, as a precautionary measure.

Really looking forward to this game!

Up at 04:00 on Saturday morning, bus to Belfast, boat to Stranraer and then the long journey to Ibrox. Can't wait :D

Fs mate hope you have a great day :D i will be over in july, well i hope :lol: need a job first :(

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :thomson: :beasley:

:boyd: :miller:

Should everyone be fit, and available after returning from international duty? Pretty much the team that took celtc apart, bar Beasley coming onto the left. Thomson, Davis, and Edu all have the ability, and like to get forward, also knowing that one of them will be sitting, ready to mope up the play.

Chance to go even further ahead, the players will know what is required of them, and I expect them to go out there, and get the job done.

I'd go with that team. If Beasley isn't doing well bring Nacho on.

:whittaker: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

with bougherra out im sure wilson will come in, dont see why lafferty should keep his place and hopefully thomson and edu can play the way they did on sunday, confidence should be at a real high. Dont think it will be as easy as people say it will, but im sure we will get the 3 points at the end of the day and with a 3-0 scorline.

Boyd to get his 100th SPL goal for us, Davis and Whittaker to get the other two

Should be the team for tomorrow - no need for McCulloch or Lafferty.

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

Should everyone be fit, and available after returning from international duty? Pretty much the team that took celtc apart, bar Beasley coming onto the left. Thomson, Davis, and Edu all have the ability, and like to get forward, also knowing that one of them will be sitting, ready to mope up the play.

Chance to go even further ahead, the players will know what is required of them, and I expect them to go out there, and get the job done.

Would go with that or if not Beasley then Novo on the left.

Yip, same here. That's a very strong team; 3 points please, next.

The way I see it is some people are taking this game for granted now that we have gone 10 points clear with a game in hand.

St Mirren will make it very difficult for us but an early goal and we should be able to kill the game off. 3 points to put even more pressure on celtc!

The way I see it is some people are taking this game for granted now that we have gone 10 points clear with a game in hand.

St Mirren will make it very difficult for us but an early goal and we should be able to kill the game off. 3 points to put even more pressure on celtc!

I'm certainly not taking a win for granted. St. Mirren will make it hard for us, but we should have the goods to win the game.

Is there a game today?

They play three at the back, its vital that we get some width in the team... I think its inevitable that Mcculloch will come back into the side but Edu deserves a run.