***The Rangers v St. Mirren Thread***

Muff

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If thomson is fit he should be playing, i realy hope he is the more game time he gets then that little bit more he will be getting back to his best, which is not that far away. i also hope edu starts, must be on a real high after last sunday, no need to risk mcculloch and he will be there if we need him.

Exactly, Mcculloch shouldnt play if he has a slight knock, St mirren cram the midfield and the last thing we need is him not being able to keep up as he is bad enough at doing that when fully fit

:lol: :lol: if we play with a fast tempo and try and get the ball down the flank as quick as possible then that would be an easier way of going about this today, with boyd and miller in the middle all wee need is a decent ball in the box and most times it should stick. If we get an early goal i can see the flood gates open and us maybe taking 4 or 5 off them.

Obviously if Bougherra is out then Wilson is the replacement, but I have a feeling Mehmet will just bully him again. I would go with the original team, hopefully bring on a few young players towards the end if all is going well. 4-1, Boyd x2, Davis and Miller.

I'D LIKE TO SEE US GET THE JOB DONE NICE AND EARLY TODAY. 2 OR 3 IN THE 1ST HALF WOULD BE IDEAL AND GIVE YOUTH A CHANCE IN THE 2ND HALF TO HOPEFULLY ADD TO THE SCORELINE