Brainwashing at Scum F.C.

Good on Jim Duffy for his criticism of McNeil for his classless remarks on how refs have been against the beggars for the last 50 years and how it is only said after defeats,but more important were his comments that as a youth it was forever being forced into him that refs are against Celtic and that after this constantly happening, you began to believe it even though you had never noticed it,I was also told this by an ex neighbour and former Celtic player Ronnie Glavin who also added that you are told that in any interview to say how fantastic the fans are.Brainwashing?

No wonder their fans are so odious and paranoid when their disgusting club constantly takes the pish out of them and encourages them to be paranoid to keep them on board.

As tims go Duffy is one of the good guys ... it really does take a lot for one of them to come out and criticise mcneil

id have to agree...the board and members of the club usually never come up and say when something is wrong.

Sometimes I wish they would just fuck off "home", Britain would be infinitely better off for it.

Just reading on TC how they want to see Dougie McDonald murdered and Lafferty "stabbed tae fuck" after Sunday. You never see these sorts of comments from Rangers fans.

Sometimes I wish they would just fuck off "home", Britain would be infinitely better off for it.

Just reading on TC how they want to see Dougie McDonald murdered and Lafferty "stabbed tae fuck" after Sunday. You never see these sorts of comments from Rangers fans.

What are there forum mods thinking. Animals!

What are there forum mods thinking. Animals!

The one who wanted to murder Mcdonald was admin :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: