Leah Shevlin, Donna Clark and other Rangers WAGS.

Napier087

Just occurred to me that I can't remember ever seeing any other Rangers player's missus other than Leah Shevlin (mostly because she seems to be on the back cover of every paper the now) and Donna Clark, seen a pic of her with Kenny Miller's ex (I think) and Cousin's scary other half. I just read that Boyd's got a missus and two kids and I was dead surprised. I think it's great that they keep their private lives to themselves - hear that John Terry and Ashley Cole? - but every now and then I get a little curious.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to be a Rangers WAG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Papac?

Yes I could do Papac!! I like McGregor but he would cheat on me!! Could try Bougherra :wink:

He's married with kids.

What about Fleck or Wilson? :wink:

The fact Boydys married with 2 kids is a huge bonus for us.

When the Turks were trying to sign him he told me there is no way he would go as he wouldn't want to raise his children there.

I hope he feels the same way about raising them in England!

What about the gay footballers....do they have P.A.B.S. ??

(Partners And Boyfriends)

Or the second-time married footballers....do they have W.A.E.W.S. ??

(Wives And Ex-Wives)

Or the single but sexually inactive celibate footballers....do they have C.R.A.A.C.D.S. ??

(Cliff Richards Albums And CD's)

:D

Papac?

Yes I could do Papac!! I like McGregor but he would cheat on me!! Could try Bougherra :wink:

He's married with kids.

What about Fleck or Wilson? :wink:

naw, dont be daft, fleck and wilson are'nt bougherras kids, they're his team mates.

Aaaah Michael Mols' wife :anguish:

I saw them in Asda a few times, she was a stoater.

He was just the nicest dude, smiled at everybody and took loads of time for photos/autographs with the kiddies.

bumped into lm and boyds birds in town a few weeks ago..... lee's bird was bang on, but boyd's bird was up her own arse!!!! loved herself.....!!!!she was braggin, we are wags and i had to guess who....when she said she was boyds mrs i said that he was lazy and needs to lose a stone...... that didnt go down well....lol,...!!!! i forgot to mention he was the best goal scorer since mcoist!!!!but just wanted to wind her up.... needless to say she left shortly afterwards!!!

laura odonnel is sum bit of gear also, who goes with miller.......he's one lucky boy...!

bumped into lm and boyds birds in town a few weeks ago..... lee's bird was bang on, but boyd's bird was up her own arse!!!! loved herself.....!!!!she was braggin, we are wags and i had to guess who....when she said she was boyds mrs i said that he was lazy and needs to lose a stone...... that didnt go down well....lol,...!!!! i forgot to mention he was the best goal scorer since mcoist!!!!but just wanted to wind her up.... needless to say she left shortly afterwards!!!

Sure you did.

What about the gay footballers....do they have P.A.B.S. ??

(Partners And Boyfriends)

Or the second-time married footballers....do they have W.A.E.W.S. ??

(Wives And Ex-Wives)

Or the single but sexually inactive celibate footballers....do they have C.R.A.A.C.D.S. ??

(Cliff Richards Albums And CD's)

:D

Celtic athletic wing have R.A.B.S. Rhented Altar Bhoy's ! :sherlock:

Papac?

Have you seen the size of Bougherra's arse though? You'd be lucky if you could fit into a bed with that thing.