News Regarding Proposed Takeover

boss3

This man is a Property develper at heart, during his last 2 forays into football, it appears that his main interest was developing the ground ..... into flats !!!

This is what Murray was talking about when describing someone who had the best interests of Rangers at heart rather than someone who just looks to the club as a possible money making adventure.

wud this not suggest that if murray is going to ok this takeover then it'll all be legit maybe? things to think about, no.1-the bill struth stand is listed and cannot be pulled down, therefore we'll be staying put at ibrox for a long long time to come, 2-rangers own land around about ibrox, the albion carpark and more IIRC for him to develope if he so wishes(this wouldnt bother me in the slightest), 3-in reference to the qpr/fulham merger-who the fuck would he try merge us with? celtic? THAT WILL BE SHINING BRIGHT!!!, aint gona happen, not in a million yrs, they'd be chucking snowballs at each other in hell before that wud happen, 4-anythings gotta be better than havin no cash under murray. if this bid is serious then i say we should go for it. i may regret saying that but nothing ventured nothing gained

Not saying I believe what Ace is saying is going to happen but you only have to look at Highburys East stand to see that being a listed building wont stop property developers from getting in there

true but! during ibrox redevelopent we did not completely demolished the BS stand, the stand is listed but the roof was not and therefore we built up the way which is now the club deck. just cant see the BS stand ever being allowed to be pulled down, whether that be the council saying the buildings listed and cannot be changed or fan power saying we will not be moved from ibrox or merge with any1

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This man is a Property develper at heart, during his last 2 forays into football, it appears that his main interest was developing the ground ..... into flats !!!

This is what Murray was talking about when describing someone who had the best interests of Rangers at heart rather than someone who just looks to the club as a possible money making adventure.

wud this not suggest that if murray is going to ok this takeover then it'll all be legit maybe? things to think about, no.1-the bill struth stand is listed and cannot be pulled down, therefore we'll be staying put at ibrox for a long long time to come, 2-rangers own land around about ibrox, the albion carpark and more IIRC for him to develope if he so wishes(this wouldnt bother me in the slightest), 3-in reference to the qpr/fulham merger-who the fuck would he try merge us with? celtic? THAT WILL BE SHINING BRIGHT!!!, aint gona happen, not in a million yrs, they'd be chucking snowballs at each other in hell before that wud happen, 4-anythings gotta be better than havin no cash under murray. if this bid is serious then i say we should go for it. i may regret saying that but nothing ventured nothing gained

Not saying I believe what Ace is saying is going to happen but you only have to look at Highburys East stand to see that being a listed building wont stop property developers from getting in there

true but! during ibrox redevelopent we did not completely demolished the BS stand, the stand is listed but the roof was not and therefore we built up the way which is now the club deck. just cant see the BS stand ever being allowed to be pulled down, whether that be the council saying the buildings listed and cannot be changed or fan power saying we will not be moved from ibrox or merge with any1

remember guys be careful what you wish for . could well be the demon at the door from what ive heard

care to elaborate?

heard this is the guy murray met in a london hotel 2 years ago when sdm admitted the papers were on the table to sign but he new if he signed that murray park was going to end up a housing estate

remember guys be careful what you wish for . could well be the demon at the door from what ive heard

care to elaborate?

heard this is the guy murray met in a london hotel 2 years ago when sdm admitted the papers were on the table to

sign but he new if he signed that murray park was going to end up a housing estate

u think its defo the same guy?

While any interest in buying the club has to be welcomed, I think the last thing we need is to be bought with borrowed money, ala ManU. Would SDM sell under these circumstances? I don't think so, but who knows! :unsure:

If the case ever was to relocate the stadium and build on the area around Ibrox it is possible that the BS stand could be converted into luxury apartments.

It is a listed building but that doesn't mean it can't be renovated. The existing red brick structure could be hollowed out and converted into apartments etc without much alteration to the integrity of the outside structure.

Ellis is a property developer first and foremost.There is no money to be made in the spl.

He would not be buying the club for football reasons or with charitable intent.I would doubt if he is even spending a penny of his own money and it looks like he is proposing to fund the purchase with money from an investment company probably secured against our properties and assets: he is a property developer!

if you google andrew ellis then he ticks some boxes ,he loves animals,he is a musician,hes a light designer,and has a driving school in Berwick Upon Tweed,but the most worrying is HES AN ESTATE AGENT....

now its hardly concrete what or who the fuck this cunt is ,cause he aint no billionaire ffs ...

so is he what we are looking for ?

Ellis is a property developer first and foremost.There is no money to be made in the spl.

He would not be buying the club for football reasons or with charitable intent.I would doubt if he is even spending a penny of his own money and it looks like he is proposing to fund the purchase with money from an investment company probably secured against our properties and assets: he is a property developer!

thats the worrying thing,well spotted mate...

I'm giving this proposed interest a cool reception,hopefully he is a stalking horse in the hope it brings the real Rangers men to the table (if there are any genuinely interested)who have the club at heart, not the infrastructure.

I believe there are people waiting in the wings, and I think CL qualification is one of the things holding them back meantime.

When our CL place is secured, they will make their move, as it's worth 10 Million plus big ones to them.

I believe there are people waiting in the wings, and I think CL qualification is one of the things holding them back meantime.

When our CL place is secured, they will make their move, as it's worth 10 Million plus big ones to them

if this was the case booler, wud sum1 not hav bought us after tannadice last yr mate?

When our CL place is secured, they will make their move, as it's worth 10 Million plus big ones to them

if this was the case booler, wud sum1 not hav bought us after tannadice last yr mate?

SDM was still here at that time last year and things were not so bad as they seem to be now (or they were and we just never realised it) but I can see where your coming from.

Apparently our Debt is now 27 million, that combined with Murray's original purchase of Rangers for 6 million, comes to the 33 million being put on the table by Ellis. Interesting....

care to elaborate?

heard this is the guy murray met in a london hotel 2 years ago when sdm admitted the papers were on the table to

sign but he new if he signed that murray park was going to end up a housing estate

u think its defo the same guy?

SDM will have no input into who the buyer is.

care to elaborate?

heard this is the guy murray met in a london hotel 2 years ago when sdm admitted the papers were on the table to sign but he new if he signed that murray park was going to end up a housing estate

i may stand to be corrected but the land that murray park is on wouldnt get planning permission to build a housing estate on it

When our CL place is secured, they will make their move, as it's worth 10 Million plus big ones to them.

But IF MIH are still in a poor state and are guaranteed a £10m windfall whilst retaining the club and its assets including the stadium,training ground,players etc why would he sell for £33m?

I just dont get that unless the club is still running at a loss with all the cuts that have been made? and if that is the case why would a 'property developer' with no connection with our club wish to buy?