Old Firm game on dvd

any you folks out there with sky+ make me a dvd of last weeks scum game ?

i will pay all costs of coarse :praise:

You can do that? <cr>

i pressume so , hook up your sky+box through a recordable dvd player

or hook up the sky+ box to a pc .

how easy it is to do i wouldnt know though , but i,m sure its possible .

come on folks can someone help me out ?

anyone have the game from tannadice last May on Sky+ still they could put onto a dvd for me as well please if possible? Will pay all costs....

I have got the full 08/09 dvd set i will put the game agaist dundee utd on dvd if you want mate?

anyone have the game from tannadice last May on Sky+ still they could put onto a dvd for me as well please if possible? Will pay all costs....

I've got this game and the last 3tim games on sky+, unfortunately I've not got a clue how to move it from the skybox to a cd or wateva, sorry boys

Archives at Rangers World has them all Mister C. (tu)

any you folks out there with sky+ make me a dvd of last weeks scum game ?

i will pay all costs of coarse :praise:

If you still want a DVD of last weeks game, PM me the delivery address and I'll stick one in the post.

Don't want payment, but you can make a small donation to the Malawi appeal if you like.

http://www.monimalawi.co.uk/Make-a-Donation.aspx

i spose what i could do, is rip the dvd of the game (tv version) and upload it

If you do that, I'll download it and put it onto a DVD for him.

i'm gonna be upload all my old matches i recorded over the past 20 years, tapes i collected in the day, like the RTV video diary series they did, profile ones, like mccoist, hately, laudrup, gazza and of course my personal fav of mine champions league 92 tape.

gimmie a few days to hunt them out, some daft cunt stuck them amonst my wrestling dvds (LOL)

i'm gonna be upload all my old matches i recorded over the past 20 years, tapes i collected in the day, like the RTV video diary series they did, profile ones, like mccoist, hately, laudrup, gazza and of course my personal fav of mine champions league 92 tape.

gimmie a few days to hunt them out, some daft cunt stuck them amonst my wrestling dvds (LOL)

No problem give me a PM when you are doing it (tu)

Thanks guys, if anyone can please put the Tannadice game from last may onto a dvd I will be eternally grateful. Please send me a PM and we can discuss it further so I can give my address or arrange a meeting or whatever. Much appreciated!

Thanks guys, if anyone can please put the Tannadice game from last may onto a dvd I will be eternally grateful. Please send me a PM and we can discuss it further so I can give my address or arrange a meeting or whatever. Much appreciated!

If you can get me a link to download it, I will happily put it onto a DVD for you.

Had a look for the game myself around all the torrent sites..until I finally found one :D

But...

It's a private tracker so need an invite to www.thebox.bz

Otherwise will need to wait for buba to come up with the goods!