Internet Radio For Bears Abroad

If any overseas bears hav an iphone or a similar phone you can buy an app called 'wunder radio'. I live in glasgow but i bought this app so i could listen to the footy if im working on a saturday/sunday etc. It lets u listen to any number/hundreds of radio stations throughout the world. Ive got real radio, clyde 1&2 and radio scotland saved in my favourites as i only use it for the footy TBH. IIRC it cost me £2.99 and that was a one off payment(no monthly subscription), not a massive price to pay IMO. Obviously it works excellent if your iphone is connected to your home wi-fi, if not connected to wi-fi then it can have the odd stutter but as long as your signal is half decent it'll work fine. Hope this helps guys

You're all very welcome lads, glad to help. :)

Should have actually mentioned this in the first post, but there's a site where you can get streaming video as well.

www.myp2p.eu

Different software is required, depending on the links. I haven't tried it all, but I've had reasonable success with sopcast and tvu. I've managed to watch quite a few scottish games for nothing :D

I'd like to offer a suggestion for the best way to listen to the radio on the internet. I use a program called vlc (www.videolan.org). Nice little program, and it's fully crossplatform, so it's available for Windows, Linux and Mac.

What I do is, I save each radio station as a playlist, and then I just double click on the playlist and vlc opens the stream automatically. (You have to first open the stream in vlc of course before you can save it!! ;) )

If anyone can suggest somewhere where I can upload, I'm happy to upload what I have.

Karl