Rangers Red Day

9RANGERS9

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aye im a scumbag because i fork out for 2 rangers tops a year one for me and my daughter, i have a season ticket and used to drink in the glaswegian, before that was a regular in the grapes bar PRW. i buy the inedible burgers at the brox and go to the european games at home. Cant go to away games becoause of my wee girl, maybe a shouldnt say that, might come across as a part-time ranger FFS. sitting freezing cold playing st fcuking mirren in a stadium that lacks atmosphere, thats an opinion and a stand by it, theres no-one here that can say the atmospheres as good as the nineties or wee advocaats era i just miss that and want to relive it

I run a wee magazine due out in Glasgow near the end of march and im thinking of placing an advert in there to drum up interest does anyone know the website where you can get the red day shirt?

You reek of shite boabster.

aye im a scumbag because i fork out for 2 rangers tops a year one for me and my daughter, i have a season ticket and used to drink in the glaswegian, before that was a regular in the grapes bar PRW. i buy the inedible burgers at the brox and go to the european games at home. Cant go to away games becoause of my wee girl, maybe a shouldnt say that, might come across as a part-time ranger FFS. sitting freezing cold playing st fcuking mirren in a stadium that lacks atmosphere, thats an opinion and a stand by it, theres no-one here that can say the atmospheres as good as the nineties or wee advocaats era i just miss that and want to relive it

Here Here but lets not make money out of it :lol:, lets buy the away top instead. :lol:(tu)

funny fucking guy

how many times

there was no profit to be made.

on my site i charge £17.00 i take that to yourdesign.co.uk where they charge £14.00 and ship it to me, then i send it out using the other £3.00 to your address, NO PROFIT BEING MADE!!!

a tim, i know their fascinated by the bears but i probably spend more money and time going to games than you do ya twat, sitting there all day on your wee playstation playing with your tadger to wee plastic men and women,

funny fucking guy

how many times

on my site i charge £17.00 i take that to yourdesign.co.uk where they charge £14.00 and ship it to me, then i send it out using the other £3.00 to your address, NO PROFIT BEING MADE!!!

Fair enough, it did look like you were trying to make money off Rangers fans though.

Also, I doubt anyone will buy the tops from that site as the design looks cheap. There's other websites out there that charge less and have better quality.

I'm sure everyone on here wants Ibrox to have a better atmosphere. :)

funny fucking guy

how many times

Fair enough, it did look like you were trying to make money off Rangers fans though.

Also, I doubt anyone will buy the tops from that site as the design looks cheap. There's other websites out there that charge less and have better quality.

I'm sure everyone on here wants Ibrox to have a better atmosphere. :)

finally somebody who took the time to check it out and see i wasnt lying about trying to do a wee something for the last game at Ibrox, whilst making NO PROFIT

thanks man appreciate that, everyone else just shoots you down, not bothering to research what i said about the prices

a tim, i know their fascinated by the bears but i probably spend more money and time going to games than you do ya twat, sitting there all day on your wee playstation playing with your tadger to wee plastic men and women,

xbox mate xbox

does the money you spend on rangers make u better than others? na

for your info mate im as committed as any other bear :wink:

now are u wee fucking boab from river city or not?