Lafferty

TheNuts

OK, i have never "disliked" a rangers player as much as i do him.

He is, in my eyes, a fucking embarrassing joke. He can come out and brag about his gorgeous sidepiece, his big bentley, his multi-million pound house in a prestigious are of Glasgow...but see if he can't brag about his football, then he should shut his fucking big mouth.

I find myself sitting at the TV screen, screaming at him for picking out wrong balls, losing it, not driving forward and instead passing the ball behind a player which slows the attack right down.

I really do not like this man, and i find it very hard to accept he gets given the privilege to wear a Rangers shirt.

He needs to get his finger out his arse, stop believing he is a rangers player: he is all talk no action.

WHY do we play him, when we have a far better attacking option in Fleck, sitting on the bench??

I hope that he goes, i hope he is sold in the summer or let out on loan, he is THE player who lets the side down. McGregor lets the side down off the pitch, but when it comes to games, which he is given stick in by the away support for 90mins, by god he does not let us down.

So Kyle Lafferty, i say to you, fuck off.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you watching the same player I am? I think you're mistaking him with Whittaker mate.

:anguish: Stop sitting on your iphone in the dressing room again and listen to Walter and the team yelling at you..

to be honest I thought he was better than usual today but still didnt score or create anything that led to a goal which is what a striker is supposed to do. In general he is just a waste of space and now that we have the league practically sewn up I think Fleck should get a run on the bench at least instead of this waster.

Lafferty is a joke, why the fuck we spunked 3 million odd on him is beyond me, Burnley must still be pishing themselves.

£3.5m rising to £4m apparently.

We must be spending £5m-£7m on this guy overall, with wages and bonuses over the term of his contract.

Must be one of the worst deals we've concluded in our history.

Should be nowhere near the squad for the remainder of this campaign... needs to learn some humility and remember how to play football.... there is ability in there somewhere but its well hidden at the moment

to be honest I thought he was better than usual today

That's not very difficult, to be honest.

While I don't agree with the insults he's getting (some are far too OTT from his own fans), he just isn't good enough. He brings little to nothing to the team.

Are you watching the same player I am? I think you're mistaking him with Whittaker mate.

One more mate, one more....

What's up mate? :wink:

^^^ get shot of this idiot.

it is obvious to everyone...he has had his time.

Lafferty is a joke, why the fuck we spunked 3 million odd on him is beyond me, Burnley must still be pishing themselves.

£3.5m rising to £4m apparently.

We must be spending £5m-£7m on this guy overall, with wages and bonuses over the term of his contract.

Must be one of the worst deals we've concluded in our history.

I hope we try punt him in the summer or put him out on loan, and give his wages to someone fit to wear the jersey every week.

One more mate, one more....

What's up mate? :wink:

^^^ get shot of this idiot.

it is obvious to everyone...he has had his time.

Bit harsh.. just cos he likes Lafferty?