Lafferty

TheNuts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you watching the same player I am? I think you're mistaking him with Whittaker mate.

One more mate, one more....

What's up mate? :wink:

^^^ get shot of this idiot.

it is obvious to everyone...he has had his time.

Bit harsh.. just cos he likes Lafferty?

no cause he is a tim

Rangers quality does that mean anything these days!!!!

there are people who have done far lees and don"t get this kinda abuse week in week out, he is tryin he never went to rangers and said "look i want 3.5 million to come hear"

i agree he maybe aint at his best and sending him out on loan might improve his game!!

the lad has been so frustrating to watch this season, my pals keep telling me his problem is he tries too hard if that makes sense but how much longer do we give him time before enough is enough, my patience is wearing very thin

Lets not make a scapegoat out of him. Question the defending.. 3 goals conceded..

It was his pish marking that let Kovacevic away for the equaliser.

Whats a striker marking in the box for anyway.. he isn't that good. We all know this.

Drogba, Carew and Heskey all manage it.

All are a similar size to Lafferty.

Lafferty could come on for 2 minutes in stoppage time & I would still expect somebody to start a thread slating his performance

He had plenty of time to make an impact today. Saw plenty of the ball. But alas, his terrible touch and fear of challenging in the air made him look like a donkey. Again.

A loan deal wouldn't be a bad idea if we could find someone to take him; someone in the Championship perhaps.

Liverpool will take him

sniff sniff

Whats a striker marking in the box for anyway..

I'm sure our 6 foot 4 inch striker should be an advantage when defending corners like similar strikers do for their team.

Unfortunately, not.

Are you watching the same player I am? I think you're mistaking him with Whittaker mate.

One more mate, one more....

What's up mate? :wink:

^^^ get shot of this idiot.

it is obvious to everyone...he has had his time.

Bit harsh.. just cos he likes Lafferty?

no cause he is a tim

oh i see..

Lafferty could come on for 2 minutes in stoppage time & I would still expect somebody to start a thread slating his performance

He had plenty of time to make an impact today. Saw plenty of the ball. But alas, his terrible touch and fear of challenging in the air made him look like a donkey. Again.

Novo put in a brilliant ball for him soon after he came on, and he leaped for it..... but just seemed to disappear in the air.

Fairy!