Lafferty

TheNuts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers quality does that mean anything these days!!!!

there are people who have done far lees and don"t get this kinda abuse week in week out, he is tryin he never went to rangers and said "look i want 3.5 million to come hear"

i agree he maybe aint at his best and sending him out on loan might improve his game!!

wake up mate its just probably a kyle lafferty man love you have my mate also has it seems to thinks everything he does is amazing :lol:

Hopeless yet again, even if he was only on for only 20 odd minutes.

One lazy player, and his attempt at that header shortly after coming on was pathetic.

Did you see McCoist's reaction to that?

One lazy player, and his attempt at that header shortly after coming on was pathetic.

No, I was showing my mate what he should have done. What did McCoist do?

Coisty wiz fumin - showin Lafferty whit he should be doing with animated gestures o the head.

Lafferty didnae look too happy either.

Coisty wiz fumin - showin Lafferty whit he should be doing with animated gestures o the head.

McCoist got the the point re Lafferty, and his performances before the Killie game the other night. Words have obviously been said, and he's been dropped from the squad for a reason. Nice to see he's reacted in the right way :mad:

Kyle Lafferty is what I would call a 'shitebag'.

McCoist got the the point re Lafferty, and his performances before the Killie game the other night. Words have obviously been said, and he's been dropped from the squad for a reason. Nice to see he's reacted in the right way :mad:

Kyle Lafferty is what I would call a 'shitebag'.

:clap:

Due to his all round performances, and what he does/doesn't do on the football park!

Had too many chances, and not taken them. His attitude is a disgrace.

a few points to make:

1) He didnt do too much wrong today, linked up well despite a few stray passes (same story as the rest of the team).

2) Certainly didnt do any worse than Boyd today in terms of working for the team, but i dont hear Boyd getting slammed.

3) No Rangers fan can EVER hate a Rangers player. Some may not agree with tactics/certain players playing ahead of others but no fan should EVER hate a Rangers player.

Boyd scored 2 penalties and won one of them plus had the assist for Novo. You're a joke!!

Lafferty was on for literally 30 seconds and McCoist was going ballistic at him........yeah cos Coisty usually does that when someone "doesn't do too much wrong"

boyd scoring 2 penalties is a ridiculous comparison to make - did lafferty or anyone else for that matter get the chance to score 2 penalties?

and fair enough boyd won a penalty but his link up play was dire. he didnt close people down - it was a glimpse of the boyd from last year. im not saying lafferty was spectacular - he was gash. but people should be fair with their criticism rather than creating a scapegoat out of one or two players

You have got to be at it. your point number 1), Were you watching the game at all? He madeplenty of mistakes was pathetic in the air and pathetic in making challenges. Every time he touched the ball he messed up. Then he cost us a goal, which cost us the match!!

I think its safe to say he DID do much wrong.

Fair enough, Boyd had a bit of an off day but his workrate wasnt bad, he was chasing after everything. It was clear he wanted the hattrick.

When people are saying they hate him dont take it so literally. It generally means they hate the shite he produces on the park. Which is justified.

You cant go around defending a shite player/performance by saying 'aye but such and such was shite too'

a few points to make:

1) He didnt do too much wrong today, linked up well despite a few stray passes (same story as the rest of the team).

2) Certainly didnt do any worse than Boyd today in terms of working for the team, but i dont hear Boyd getting slammed.

3) No Rangers fan can EVER hate a Rangers player. Some may not agree with tactics/certain players playing ahead of others but no fan should EVER hate a Rangers player.

I don't hate him.

BUT, I hate: when he's on the ball, when I see him in a Rangers jersey, when he talks shite about money, cars, etc. in the rags, his stupid bloody beard, his mullet-esque hairdo.

In general I'd say when I hear of/see him it has a negative impact on my mood :dry:

Great another lets slag Lafferty thread , as DBBTB says he could be on for 2 mins and he'd get one of these threads

Only has himself to blame. You would have thought that being dropped completely for two weeks, criticised by the assistant manager, media, and fans... that when given the chance, he would at least try. Lazy, and uninterested, and unwilling to burst a gut when the team needed it.

Buy hey, he scored a hattrick in a bounce game - his level!

Why are rangers fans not allowed to hate a rangers player? Get off ur fuckin high horses about it. I hate his personality, he acts like a wank on and off the pitch and looks like a gimp as well, he's making a fortune And robbing the team I love blind. His "ability" is below most amatuer players and

Dear Kyle Lafferty,

I speak on behalf of 90% of Rangers fans who cannot understand why, at 6 foot 4, you cannot head a ball.

I suggest you learn from the best.

Step 1 - Copy Hernan as below;

That will be all.

Regards,

RangersMedia.

He is a total waste of a jersey. Fuck off lafferty. I fucking HATE you!

:anguish:

We know he's not good enough but posts like this are unnecessary and embarrassing.

well said :praise:

fucking ridiculous. dont think we would have seen this thread if we had won