Lafferty

TheNuts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel the same! i loved him when he first came thought he wld b really good for us after he settled in the team! but how long do you give a player?? iv stuck up 4 him till im blue in the face but after a while its seriously getting a joke! you wld think with all the stick he is getting he wld wana try his best give good passes n try n get goals! but he constanty runs with the ball and get it taken off him! when he didnt get that header on sunday that could have won us the game that dne it for me.... i dnt think we will sell him in th summer because really?? who will take him and no chance rangers will let him go on the cheap and loss all that money! so a loan spell would probs b the best idea get him 2 a championship team and get them 2 pay some of his wages because i jst dnt think he can cutt it as a rangers player! which i find weird beacuse watching him for northern ireland i dont think hes to bad!

What has Boyd brought to the team in the last month? Okay well scored 2 yesterday, put the game beyond hibs at ibrox, scored the winners vs st mirren in the last round of the Scottish n played a part in edus goal that beat Celtic in the old firm game to put us 10 clear! Boyd has done more in the last month than lafferty has done in his whole rangers career!!!

penalties yesterday, done fuck all else all game, gave up to easily and looked like the boyd of old, maybe contract talks havent went his way recently or whatever

cant remember the hibs game

ball hit his arse did it not against st mirren, also add he was missing (along with the rest of the team i'll admit) that night as well

against celtic he once again failed to make an impact up front, boyd was against possibly the most inexperienced defence celtic have put out for an old firm game in many a season, he had one chance that he missed, and as for the winner, how many efforts did he want to knock the ball in from a yard out ffs, thank fuck edu was there. but the fact remians, when is boyd going to start making an impact on these celtic defenders, fuck even kenny miller has threw a couple of them about the place (loovens at the start of the season), when will boyd actually use his physique against them like darcheville and cousin have done recently,

fact is, since returning from the injury boyd has once again become the passenger he was at times last year, when everything has to be on a plate for him, and right now we need EVERYCUNT to work their socks off

Lol so your point above is actually crap, Boyd half Volleyed the ball into the net against st mirren and used his physique to nudge the cunt out the way to make room. Right u can't remember the hibs game, one if our best performances. Selective memory n when u do remember ur wrong! Who gives a fuk if Boyd doesn't score against Celtic! We won the game!!! Boyd starts 3 games this season vs Celtic n guess what? 7 points from 9 against the cunts. Can't be having that bad an effect on the team. Set up miller in the first old firm game as well.

Lafferty makes Boyd look like a world class striker!!

OK, i have never "disliked" a rangers player as much as i do him.

He is, in my eyes, a fucking embarrassing joke. He can come out and brag about his gorgeous sidepiece, his big bentley, his multi-million pound house in a prestigious are of Glasgow...but see if he can't brag about his football, then he should shut his fucking big mouth.

I find myself sitting at the TV screen, screaming at him for picking out wrong balls, losing it, not driving forward and instead passing the ball behind a player which slows the attack right down.

I really do not like this man, and i find it very hard to accept he gets given the privilege to wear a Rangers shirt.

He needs to get his finger out his arse, stop believing he is a rangers player: he is all talk no action.

WHY do we play him, when we have a far better attacking option in Fleck, sitting on the bench??

I hope that he goes, i hope he is sold in the summer or let out on loan, he is THE player who lets the side down. McGregor lets the side down off the pitch, but when it comes to games, which he is given stick in by the away support for 90mins, by god he does not let us down.

So Kyle Lafferty, i say to you, fuck off.

Spot fuckin' on !!

I have never disliked a Ranger player either, however it's not that I dislike Lafferty, no it's more of a hatred now with this cunt and it boils my blood everytime I see this waster in a Rangers jersey.

Sitting watching the old firm the other week I said to the mates "watch this cunt, he loses posession everytime he gets the ball" and sure enough within 5 minutes he has proven my statement correct by losing the ball on three seperate occations.

Yesterday I wanted to run on the park and drag the cunt off I was so livid with his attitude. He was on the park all of a minute and Novo played a peach of a cross into the near post just asking for it to be headered and the cunts shites out of it. I have watched the replay several times and its clear he wasnt interested in making the header, too busy worrying about being hit by the defender, pathetic !!

As for Utd's equaliser, well this is all down to Kyle and his lackluster attitude. He is clearly seen ball watching as Kovachevic (sp) pulls away from him and has a simple nod in for a goal. The cunt even has the audacity to wave his hands in the air in disgust afterwards as if to blame his fellow team meates, WTF? Even going forward his ball watching is costing us, so many teams he is seen standing still in the box watching play pass him by hoping the ball will just fall at his feet. Where is his movement? where are his runs? you have to make room for yourself, you cant just stand still.

Get this cunt to fuck !!

Agree completely! On the last point the reason he does not make runs is because he is just not a striker no matter how many times he says he is.

:clap: well said boys.

What has Boyd brought to the team in the last month? Okay well scored 2 yesterday, put the game beyond hibs at ibrox, scored the winners vs st mirren in the last round of the Scottish n played a part in edus goal that beat Celtic in the old firm game to put us 10 clear! Boyd has done more in the last month than lafferty has done in his whole rangers career!!!

penalties yesterday, done fuck all else all game, gave up to easily and looked like the boyd of old, maybe contract talks havent went his way recently or whatever

ball hit his arse did it not against st mirren, also add he was missing (along with the rest of the team i'll admit) that night as well

against celtic he once again failed to make an impact up front, boyd was against possibly the most inexperienced defence celtic have put out for an old firm game in many a season, he had one chance that he missed, and as for the winner, how many efforts did he want to knock the ball in from a yard out ffs, thank fuck edu was there. but the fact remians, when is boyd going to start making an impact on these celtic defenders, fuck even kenny miller has threw a couple of them about the place (loovens at the start of the season), when will boyd actually use his physique against them like darcheville and cousin have done recently,

fact is, since returning from the injury boyd has once again become the passenger he was at times last year, when everything has to be on a plate for him, and right now we need EVERYCUNT to work their socks off

Top goalscorer bar none, see if you can find another 9 passengers the same, we would be unbeatable. As for big Laffs tinman-jenny-SG.gif nae heart. :rolleyes:

Pretty much a load of bollocks there J. :D

A tiny wee issue, but one that needs said, the original post states that McGregor is an embarrassment to Rangers off the pitch, I tend to disagree with this fairly strongly. I'm not embarrassed by McGregor and I don't trust one word the papers print. Footballers are easy targets and I have no concrete evidence that McShagger has done anything that bad. Even giving the press the vicky, or upsetting a few arsehole Scotland shortbread munchers is not embarrassing to me or Rangers, in fact, considering everyone has been forgiven the minute the international manager was replaced, says it all. But the laughing giraffe Lafferty is a financial and footballing disaster designed to make Sebo look like Andrei Kanchelskis.

Fair enough he tries to make a difference when he comes on the pitch, he tries to take people on and maybe with more confidence he could do that. But yesterday for united 3rd goal, he didn't move from his spot and his man got the goal. Doesn't require any confidence to mark your man at a corner ffs. He just needs to improve his attitude and start showing a bit more commitment, i'll give him until the end of the season. 2 years is more than enough time to prove yourself and settle in