Boyd today.

McBoyd

Boyd looked pretty uninterested today for some reason, worked back occasionally but looked slow and bored.

Scored two cracking penalties but he needs to hit the heights of his December outing again.

He was waiting on too many balls coming to his feet instead of running towards it.

He's not been playing aswell in recent weeks but I'm sure he'll be back to his previous form soon. Apart from Davis, I didn't think anyone played that well.

TBH, i thought Boyd, McCulloch, Miller all looked out of sorts, certainly not up the form we'd expect. I just seem to get the feeling watching boyd that the chances are not falling to him just now in and around the box and he appears frustrated.

I actually think he looks like he is carrying an injury, I dont know how long it takes to fully recover from a hernia but he said when he came back he still felt a bit when running but there is no way he has hit his pre-injury form since returning... thankfully he hasnt been a complete waste of a jersey in the games he has played otherwise I have no idea how we would have coped

Boyd was really poor today compared to his recent high standards. Still shows how far he has come that we are criticising him for that performance. Hopefully be back to his best for the last few games of the season

Look's like he was brought back too early. Probably because other so-called 'striker(s)' in the squad were not capable of doing the job in hand - contributing, and scoring!

Well double hernia op in January -- probably not 100% fit yet.

Add to that, the chances aren't coming at the moment. Not in the slightest bit worried about him tbh.

Agreed, a couple more games and he should be back where he was pre-injury