Boyd today.

McBoyd

I actually think he looks like he is carrying an injury, I dont know how long it takes to fully recover from a hernia but he said when he came back he still felt a bit when running but there is no way he has hit his pre-injury form since returning... thankfully he hasnt been a complete waste of a jersey in the games he has played otherwise I have no idea how we would have coped

he looked pretty fed up when he sat down in the dugout.

perhaps today was the wake up call a few of them needed that we can only continue to get results if we give 100%

Boyd looked pretty uninterested today for some reason, worked back occasionally but looked slow and bored.

Scored two cracking penalties but he needs to hit the heights of his December outing again.

Has reverted back to his old self since the injury for me and isnt showing anywhere near the same attitude or application that he was before it, I tend to think he knows he is leaving, has agreed verbally with McLeish and much like McGeady with the mhanks is not focused 100% on the games and its showing on the pitch, Problem is WS has noone to replace him with as Lafferty is struggling badly and looks completely bereft of any confidence.

So we were definately not at our best today(although I must admit that in some spells we kept the ball well) so lets just be thankful that even after an underate performance, we are still in the Scottish and the treble is still very much on.