Summer Signings ?

hutchy14

John Ruddy & Lukas Jutkiwecz because IMO they are two of the most talented youngsters in Scotland and I want to see us sign talented youngsters.

Radek Sirl or George Boyd for the problamatic left midfield berth. Jonathan Legear or Romeo Castelen (loan) for the right hand side.

Gooch Onewyu (must be that time of year again laugh.gif) to partner Bougherra at the back.

That would do me fine.

I remember posting a thread on him when he was still at Feyenoord (must have been 2006 or 2007) - was out of favour, and would have been a good signing for us. Another one who's been plauged by injuries, but on his day is a cracking player. A loan deal 00000042.gif

I'd love to see someone like Radek Sirl down our left side.

Sirl would be the ideal player for that position.

Dangerous going forward, but doesn't neglect his defensive responsibilities either.

He'd fit into our system perfectly and give us a level of quality that we need to go forward as a club.

He was pretty close to being MOTM in Manchester and I was stunned that he didn't end up at a bigger club after his performances in that run.

Also an option at left back should Papac pick up an injury, suspension, loss of form... with Smith leaving, and us needing another left back, Sirl would be ideal! Papac, and Sirl for left back, Sirl also left midfield, and Gregg Wylde.

Not too sure what he would cost tho?

lee wallace over lapping LB or Danny Murphy another quick over lapping LB ex Hibs - sell Papac - been asolid pro but too defensive and bottles it gets into other teams

half and gets scared and passes back - modern day footie you need over lapping fast LB like Dave Robertson or Gio were - so unless we get decent cash that would be

my targets for that position - as for the rest depends on who stays and goes if Boyd goes - Fletcher from Burnley ! if WS gets a wad 10 mill or so we will need a LB, LW, RW

CAM - and striker again depending on who stays and goes but by bye Lafferty for sure !

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two full backs and two wingers if we had the money. Whittaker and Papac are fine in Scotland but in Europe they struggle plus we need competition for places.

We have need width in our team for the past 3 or 4 seasons. If Bougherra and Weir go we might need another centre back and if Boyd goes we will need another frontman

I'd love for us to take a pop at Alejandro Alfaro, young Sevilla winger who's out on loan at Tenerife or Xerez? Can't remember which. Really looks a talent, and is just really unfortunate he plays the same positions as Jesus Navas!

I also quite like Luis Jimenez as a player, another one whos out on loan and probably isn't going to feature in Mourinho's plans...ever