Co-Op Cup Champions Highlights

TheNuts

Cheers bought a ticket and got the jail :lol:

expand...

I bought a ticket down there had a wee drink polis knew a was drinking so wouldnt let me in as you would expect I wetn mental at them and they huckled me. Looks like my season ticket is getting cancelled :(

expand...

I bought a ticket down there had a wee drink polis knew a was drinking so wouldnt let me in as you would expect I wetn mental at them and they huckled me. Looks like my season ticket is getting cancelled :(

hmm...

expand...

How old are you?

expand...

the only reason they wouldnt let you in is because you were seriously drunk.

they do not clamp down on people who have had a few....and im sure if you werent such an arse to the policeman you could have tried another exit to get in.

expand...

the only reason they wouldnt let you in is because you were seriously drunk.

they do not clamp down on people who have had a few....and im sure if you werent such an arse to the policeman you could have tried another exit to get in.

A was a wee bit pished :lol: