Build my gallows

Allzo

That's the first time I've ever heard it at a game being belted out in full voice by the supporters. Sounded absolutely amazing! :praise:

We need to sing songs like this more to bring the atmosphere back. :lol:

Shankill Road, take me home, would be a good one too. :)

not been to many away days then eh?...

There aren't usually twenty five thousand fans belting out Build My Gallows at away games though is there eh?...

Ano it was brilliant hearing the full crowd belting it out :D Wish it had been the same atmosphere the full game though :(

There aren't usually twenty five thousand fans belting out Build My Gallows at away games though is there eh?...

sorry wisearse (tu)

never heard it on the tele yesterday.

sorry wisearse (tu)

had to laugh here mate sorry :lol:

sorry wisearse (tu)

Well then, wisearse, don't try and be all condescending and compare a Cup Final with 25 thousand bears to an away day with a few thousand just because you couldn't hear it on the telly (tu)

That's the first time I've ever heard it at a game being belted out in full voice by the supporters. Sounded absolutely amazing! :praise:

I really hope that is a joke!

sorry wisearse (tu)

Well then, wisearse, don't try and be all condescending and compare a Cup Final with 25 thousand bears to an away day with a few thousand just because you couldn't hear it on the telly (tu)

not being condescending...just saying if 25000 people were singing it, im sure i would have heard it.

my first point of this was that it is sung most games, then you decided to dribble in with your "condescending" statement.

I really hope that is a joke!

It wasn't actually. D:

I love the Manchester United song "Take me home, United road" so would love to have our own version of it, haha.

And at whoever mentioned away days, like someone else said, it's not often you've got 25,000+ belting it out.

Would love a video of it!!

sorry wisearse (tu)

not being condescending...just saying if 25000 people were singing it, im sure i would have heard it.

my first point of this was that it is sung most games, then you decided to dribble in with your "condescending" statement.

Just like you hear the scum singing their shite on the TV aye? :wink:

sorry wisearse (tu)

that doesnt make any sense or relation to what i was saying...

an explanation of your meaning is in order (tu)

sorry wisearse (tu)

that doesnt make any sense or relation to what i was saying...

an explanation of your meaning is in order (tu)

certain songs can be muted by the BBC if they don't want people to hear them

I would've said the vast majority were joining in mate.

It was fairly loud :crabflute: