Walter's new signings

Emerson

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Agree mate, would see someone like big Eck trying to go for him if they go down.

That's not a bad shout mate.

He certainly has the money available, something like £30-40 million, apparently.

Could see them strengthening a lot.

Thats if Boyd stays :craphead: there is a one off on super scoreboard with Eck this week im sure and Peter Martin said tonight that Eck was still very interested in Boyd.

But if Boyd stays i can see them going for Fletcher if he isnt in the EPL.

Thats if Boyd stays :craphead: there is a one off on super scoreboard with Eck this week im sure and Peter Martin said tonight that Eck was still very interested in Boyd.

But if Boyd stays i can see them going for Fletcher if he isnt in the EPL.

Fletchers a good shout for them

Fletcher is one of those players who David Moyes would sign and then get a shit load of credit for signing them when they do well.

You know the ones who are already doing/have done well in The Premiership/ FA cup but suddenly get a shit load of praise because they play for a bigger club

I'm thinking about guys like Baines, Cahill, Lescott,Yakubu & Jagielka here.

Fletcher is one of those players who David Moyes would sign and then get a shit load of credit for signing them when they do well.

You know the ones who are already doing/have done well in The Premiership/ FA cup but suddenly get a shit load of praise because they play for a bigger club

Aye, Everton are a very underated club for me. They have a very strong midfield when everyone is fit.

Bilyaletdinov - Arteta - Osman - Pienaar

Cahill

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Aye, Everton are a very underated club for me. They have a very strong midfield when everyone is fit.

Cahill

They have won seven home games in a row (tu)

Plus Fellaini was coming onto a game before his injury, they certainly have a pretty strong midfield.

Cahill

Plus Fellaini was coming onto a game before his injury, they certainly have a pretty strong midfield.

Weaker now that #9 is no longer with them :pipe:

Cahill

Totaly forgot about him, he was alot more effective i think play the defensive role rather than the attacking role in midfield IMO. Praise to Moyes for moving him, worked out very well for him during his injury crisis. Wonder who goes out when he comes in, would be Bilya for me, and maybe move arteta out one and let Fellaini return to the anchor role

Cahill

Weaker now that #9 is no longer with them :pipe:

Agree mate, everton fans took to him very well also. Would love to see him come back to the EPL. Nice to see alot more Americans playing in europe now. Clint Dempsey is a great player i think.

i realy hope we bring in a CB. Realy like the look of Berra but i think he could be out of our reach.

If there's one thing I hope everybody could agree on, it's that Walter knows how to spot a center back.

i realy hope we bring in a CB. Realy like the look of Berra but i think he could be out of our reach.

If there's one thing I hope everybody could agree on, it's that Walter knows how to spot a center back.

True mate, just hope it can be third time lucky when it comes to buying another one next season.

Personally, I would like to see David Goodwillie from Dundee United, think he has been brilliant this season and he's still young.

Would only go for him if we got rid of people like Naisy & Lafferty

Personally, I would like to see David Goodwillie from Dundee United, think he has been brilliant this season and he's still young.

:anguish:

would like lafferty to stay but i think he is on everyone else's hitlist. He has shown some great quality but not enough.

would like lafferty to stay but i think he is on everyone else's hitlist. He has shown some great quality but not enough.

I beleive he has the Quality but hes just not applying it and hes so frustrating.

I beleive he has the Quality but hes just not applying it and hes so frustrating.

Agree mate, im sure walter saw something in him to pay that sort of money for him.

Hutton + Burke for me. Should never have let them go in the first place. Also needs to ensure that Boyd stays.

I agree with Hutton, Burke too

I wouldn't mind a Goodwillie...Berra Griffiths Wallace and ofcourse Dorrans but too pricey

mibyes Conway or Arfield

WILD CARD: Scott Brown belm.png

Is yours shite then lol!!! I think Belhadj is a great shout as he can play in a few positions.