Finals

docspiderman

Yet another final where our team has failed to turn up and compete in a football sense. We have won 4 of the last 5 but have scraped through in all the games we have won. What is the problem? Is it the Hampden pitch,tactics,attitude? I am baffled about our lack of form in the last 5 finals.

I don't know what it is, and it's not just Cup Finals, it's a lot of games, especially in the Cups.

The last number of Finals have been awful, although at least we have won the majority of them.

It is not just the final. I can't remember the last cup game I watched where we played well. The victory is the most important thing at the end of the day. It would be nice to get a good performance though, starting on Wednesday.

I was sayin this yesterday to my dad and mate, won 4 outta 5 cup finals but played utter pish in every one of them, it fucking baffles me, it really does. No matter wat kinda form we are in league wise we always play poor in the cups. I hate to admit it but it might be bcos coisty is apparently in charge of all these games. It just seems to coincidental?

Penny for ur thots troops?

It is quite worrying though. If that had been a better side yesterday, we would have been beaten. No other way about it.

What are you basing this on? The stat you just posted showing we've won 4 out of 5 finals...