When are fixtures announced.... Please

Live in Bristol , manage to get up a couple of times a season - wish it was more but the pockets aint full of cash at the mo

Hoping to get to Ibrox before the season ends , if not what chance of gettin a cup final ticket (If we get there - no arrogance here Walt mate) Any advice appreciated :21:

May be wrong, but I would have thought all pre-split games need to take place first - the last one is us away to Dundee Utd on 14th April. Probably soon after that?

i think it will be before this game.?

the fixtures will be announced.

Possibly. They might just go for it as soon as top / bottom 6 have been confirmed.

May be wrong, but I would have thought all pre-split games need to take place first - the last one is us away to Dundee Utd on 14th April. Probably soon after that?

Yes, you would think that pre-split games should be done and dusted, before we enter the last five games.

However, they didn't do that in 2008. We were made to play Fiorentina-Celtic-Fiorentina-Celtic, and yet we had two pre-split games outstanding (Motherwell and St Mirren). Yip, the SPL made it as hard as possible. Throw in the last game away to Aberdeen, and you'll see how well the "establishment" team was treated.