Spurs 'agree Sandro deal'

Stu1993

Internacional have claimed that a deal has been agreed to take Sandro to Tottenham this summer.

The Brazilian club's president Vitorio Piffero revealed last week that an agreement was close after lengthy negotiations between the two parties.

And now, according to a statement on Internacional's official website, everything is in place for the midfielder to join Spurs.

Tottenham have yet to confirm the move but Inter say Sandro was due in London this week to undergo a medical before returning to Brazil at the weekend.

The player will remain at Inter until the end of the Copa Libertadores, which finishes in August.

Spurs have been chasing Sandro, who has been capped once by Brazil, since last summer and also came close to signing him in the January transfer window.

Sky Sports Website ::

Look's a good player from what I have seen, bit of pace, big, strong, good on the ball, leadership qualities, likes to get forward...

Palacios, Jenas, O'Hara, Huddlestone... and now Sandro, someone is for sale. Send Huddlestone, or O'Hara this way :D

Would not mind O'Hara comming this way on a loan deal :D i think huddlestone has been an un sung hero for spurs this year, sort of like big McCulloch. Has had an oustanding season.

Good signing for Spurs, will be interesting to see how he fits in.

Wonder where that leaves Adel Taarabt after his QPR loan deal ends, I know he's a bit of a headcase and not Harry Redknapp favourite player. But if we do have some cash to spend in the summer he would be worthwhile taking a gamble on, I think our club could provide a stable environment for him, and just like Bougherra he would grow into a better player under Walter leadership.

Adel Taarabt thinks that he'll be playing for Madrid next year apparently :lol:

But I know what you're saying mate. He is a absolutely sublime player on form.

Haha i seen that on SSN the other day, big Harry found the funny side to that too.

Adel Taarabt thinks that he'll be playing for Madrid next year apparently :lol:

But I know what you're saying mate. He is a absolutely sublime player on form.

Yeah I seen the Harry Redknapp interview on SSN, when he said according to Adel Taarabt Barca and Real Madrid are interested. But he would only sell him for big bucks :lol:

He also said he should have signed for Arsenal instead of Tottenham :lol:

Wonder how much it would take for Tottenham to sell.

Taarabt is a very talented player but his attitude stinks!

I think Taarabt is a talented lad, but with his attitude we should avoid him like the plague.

I think Buzasky from QPR would be a far better signing.

Whe he is in full flow he's an absolute joy to watch.

There is definitely plenty of talented player and bargains to be had in the Championship.

I still think that Hameur Bouazza would be a good signing if he can return to the form he was at when playing for Watford.

I think Taarabt is a talented lad, but with his attitude we should avoid him like the plague.

I reckon Walter Smith could knock the sense into the both of them, Taarabt especially.

I reckon Walter Smith could knock the sense into the both of them, Taarabt especially.

Exactly, Walter has this knack of making problem players settle down.

How much do you think Tottenham would be looking for him come the summer?

There is definitely plenty of talented player and bargains to be had in the Championship.

I still think that Hameur Bouazza would be a good signing if he can return to the form he was at when playing for Watford.

The Championship is one of my favourite leagues (tu)

Not only because it's so competitive but also because you can watch players and if they impress you you know they could actually be a realistic signing target for us.

Plenty of good centre halves in that league too, and a few who have lost their way a bit (Matthew Mills I'm looking at you ;) )

The Championship is one of my favourite leagues (tu)

Not only because it's so competitive but also because you can watch players and if they impress you you know they could actually be a realistic signing target for us.

Plenty of good centre halves in that league too, and a few who have lost their way a bit (Matthew Mills I'm looking at you ;) )

He threw his shirt into the crowd the other day to try and get back on their good side.

£2m????

He's out of contract next summer. I thought he was about 24, but he's 20, 21 in May.

£2m????

He's out of contract next summer. I thought he was about 24, but he's 20, 21 in May.

He's seems a lot older, kinda like Adu in a way.

£2 million would be a bargain for most teams, all depends what happens with the takeover. But he's a player that would shine up here and we could make a profit on further down the line.